ABLOY offers security and locking innovations dedicated to creating more trust in the world. Combining digital and mechanical expertise, Abloy Oy develops industry-leading security solutions that protect people, property and business. Abloy is part of the ASSA ABLOY Group, the global leader in access solutions. Every day, we help billions of people experience a more open world. From technical and engineering to software development ABLOY provides a diverse opportunity for those with skill, determination and drive to add trust into society - creating a more secure and safer future.
We are looking for a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, Partner ecosystem
to grow Abloy’s business via cooperation within integration partner ecosystems and join our team in Espoo, Tampere or Joensuu.
Today as Abloy sells its digital solutions around the world, most of the large setups of electric access control and smart locking solutions are set up as part of an integrated ecosystem. Abloy’s electric access control systems such as ABLOY OS and ENTRY, smart locking solutions such as CLIQ and BEAT, and Abloy’s YALE smart locks are integrated to e.g. reservation and rental systems, mobile workforce management systems, remote site management systems, facility management systems, and smart homes.
- Abloy’s business flourishes because our end customers can buy and build solutions that support their business: An ecosystem of solutions including both access control / smart locking, and the necessary other solutions integrated with Abloy’s offering
For this, you ensure that:
- Abloy has commercial cooperation with the most important integration partners in each customer segment, all round the world
- Abloy’s business owners responsible for our API offering get the necessary feedback from our partners to develop our API offering
- Abloy’s API sales keep on growing
You will get to work with the ecosystem offering to various customer segments, ranging from global high-end financial institutions, infrastructure & maintenance, and healthcare all around the world and in Finland, to Finnish residential segment including both rental apartment business and smart homes.
Your practical tasks include, for example:
- Responsible for Abloy’s partnership approach, especially regarding “with whom and where” (the technical approach will be managed by your colleagues)
- Maintaining relationships with current integration partners, enabling partners to see the true value Abloy partnership brings and ensuring their excellent customer experience
- Identifying and contacting potential new partners, convincing them of Abloy’s added value in the ecosystem
- Together with marketing department, preparing marketing activities related to Abloy’s API offering
- Acting as an internal customer representative and an active advocate of Abloy’s API offering when it comes to the needs of the partners, business model design, and customer journey related to integration partners
- Leading negotiations with partners about commercial and operational cooperation (e.g. marketing, support processes, customer lifecycle, responsibilities, security, GDPR)
- Overseeing onboarding and/or self-onboarding of new partners
You might be a former sales person with a history in API economy, a business development manager with IT background, a solution sales consultant, or other professional in the mid-phase of their career with understanding of API economy, IoT business potential and partner ecosystems.
You are able to use English as a working language and you have the possibility to travel both in Finland and abroad. You will work daily with your Finnish colleagues in addition to the ones living all over the world.
What we offer
Three key promises summarize our mindset: Can do, Expert and Personal. We take a solution-oriented approach to challenges, build trust with our expertise and do it with our own personality, knowing our customers.
We promise you the support and expertise of our community, as well as the best lessons and strengths of our company's journey of more than 100 years. With us, you can build something new and interesting, as well as develop and support our existing product range. We offer sparring and training that will accelerate your future success. Interesting challenges accelerate your personal development. You will get the keys to exceed yourself, develop and learn new things every day, as well as exciting and wide-ranging tasks in a world-leading security group. We also offer versatile and flexible working arrangements and services to support your well-being.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Panu Hällfors, Head of Business Transformation, 040 5772876.
Interested? Please tell us about yourself and send your application with a cover letter, CV and salary request by August 8th 2021.
Recruitment process includes standard personnel security clearance for the final candidates.