Business Development Manager, Life Cycle Services Vaisala
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 7.3.2018
We are looking for:
We are looking for an energetic Business Development Manager, Life Cycle Services to join the Industrial Measurements team in Vantaa.
As a Business Development Manager, Life Cycle Services you will be part of the Vaisala global service business team that serves customers within our two business areas Weather and Environment (WEA) and Industrial Measurements (VIM). This team is responsible for driving the growth of Vaisala service business as well as developing new and existing service products for our customers. The position is located at Vaisala headquarters in Vantaa and reports to the Head of Life Cycle Services.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
• Service business development
• Product management for service products
• Contract and customer management
• Sales support for sales teams
• Participation in marketing activities, and other commercial projects like online store development.
• At least 2-5 years of commercial service business experience
• International experience
• Understanding of technical engineering environment
• Customer service and sales mindset
• Experience in contract management
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluency in English and in Finnish, any additional language skill is an asset
• Willingness to travel
• B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Industrial Management or in other technical field
For further information please contact Juha Ryödi, Head of Life Cycle Services on March 13th at 13-15 or March 15th at 13-15, mobile: +358 40 487 8179.
Application deadline is March 23rd
Oikotien yrityssivu näyttää sinulle perustiedot työnantajasta, viimeisimmät uutiset yrityksistä ja Oikotiellä parhaillaan auki olevat yrityksen muut työpaikat.