Business Development Manager, Commercial ComplianceNeste Oyj
Ready to make an impact as part of a dynamic team? The Renewable Road Transportation (RRT) Business Unit is one of the major financial contributors to and one of the fastest growing businesses in Neste. In RRT, we continue to break growth records, grow into new markets and sign up with new partners and customers.
We are looking for a
Business Development Manager, Commercial Compliance
to join our Commercial Excellence team in Espoo.
We have a medium size team of experts working in Commercial Excellence. Our team is responsible for commercial compliance, Sales & Supply business process development, commercial digitalization, and commercial capability development within the Business Unit.
Your main responsibilities in creating a sustainable future are
- Manage global commercial compliance process and practice development
- Lead commercial compliance requirements implementation (all BU's) and manage commercial authorization process and practises
- Coordinate internal controls development and implementation within Sales process
- Support managing different business development projects and implementation of selected RRT Business Development (e.g. Digitalization, Offering, Sales) initiatives
- Enable best practice sharing with other RRT functions
You will work closely with our Business Development team, our commercial frontline and Neste assurance functions to ensure compliance in our commercial operations in the rapidly changing business environment.You will report to the Head of Commercial Excellence.
The best combination to success in this role
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in some aspects of business development, commercial compliance and/or business process development
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or related fields (master’s preferred)
- Proven experience in project work for large, complex business model design and/or implementation
- Exceptional organization skills with ability both to manage timelines and to be flexible to changing circumstances and needs
- Proven written and verbal communications skills, interpersonal skills and customer service.
- Ability to anticipate issues and resolve ahead of time before they drive delay
- Proficiency in English
As you will work as a member of the Renewable Road Transportation’s Business Development team, you know what good looks like and it is in your DNA to proactively give suggestions, rethink existing solutions and bring new ideas to the table.
Please submit your application with your CV, cover letter and salary request by August 21, 2022.
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Liisa Hartikka, Head of Commercial Excellence, tel. +358 50 458 7644 on August 15, between 14-15 EET.
The recruitment process will include interviews and possible aptitude assessment. The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
Join us in creating a healthier planet for our children.
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. We are also committed to carbon neutral production by 2035. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique.
We have set high standards for biodiversity, human rights and supply chain. We have consistently been included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices and the Global 100 list of the world’s most sustainable companies.
To carry out our strategy and business growth, our values guide our work. We support, develop and take care of the wellbeing of our people to enable them to grow, innovate and build our future.
We care. We have courage. We cooperate.
At Neste we want our people to feel good and do good. We provide clear and transparent targets, development opportunities, empowering leadership as well as rewards based on role and responsibilities.
Neste’s strategy is called ‘’Faster, Bolder and Together‘’. It reflects the understanding that there is no time to lose in combating climate change or helping to tackle the waste plastic challenge. In order to succeed, we need to act, innovate new solutions and deliver them faster and bolder than ever before – together.
In the end, it is the people who make the company. We are Neste.
For more information, please visit neste.com.