Business Development Manager, Clinical Wound Care
Are you looking to join a dynamic, innovation-driven, international company, building a better future for us all? UPM leads the forest based bioindustry into a sustainable, innovation-driven, and exciting future. The competence, integrity and drive of our people make us unique. We live by our values – trust and be trusted, achieve together, renew with courage.
We are now looking for a Business Development Manager to join our Biomedicals team in Helsinki/home office, Finland.
UPM Biomedicals is ideally located at Biomedicum Helsinki, the center for medical research and training which is a leading environment that promotes medical research and training in Finland and supports cooperation between academia and industry. Future challenges in health care are met with the uniquely extensive cooperation between the university's basic biomedical research and the clinical research conducted by Helsinki University Central Hospital, as well as interaction with society at large.
Greetings from your future Manager
“We are looking for a Business Development Manager with prior experience of working in the wound care market and of building and actively managing sales channel partners to meet targets. Our innovative Clinical products, made from natural bio-based materials, have great potential and bring something new to the market. The Biomedicals opportunity offers an exciting proposition for someone who can make an impact on the business from day 1!” – Dr Jane Spencer-Fry
As a Business Development Manager, Clinical Wound Care, you will be responsible for securing and retaining business for UPM Biomedicals Clinical products through professional, consultative and proactive sales activity.
The key responsibilities for this exciting and challenging role are as follows:
- Build a successful sales channel network by identifying, signing and managing key partners for the Biomedicals Clinical products in the wound care market
- Develop proposals, client presentations, negotiate and close contracts
- Support channel partners needs through delivery of appropriate education, marketing materials, organised trainings and regular communication
- Achieve and exceeds sales target for Clinical business
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will need to have the following:
- A university science degree and minimum 7 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrable experience of generating large scale revenue in the Clinical, specifically wound care or Medical Device industries
- Experience and understanding of ISO 13485, MDD and MDR requirements
- Proven track record of developing high level business contacts
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to manage and fully integrate with Operations, Finance, and Marketing, and follow-up to expand relationships and business opportunities
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and developing sales leads, making professional presentations, managing the sales process through close, and handling all aspects of contract negotiations
- Understanding of sales automation systems and Microsoft Office programs
This is what we offer for you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
For more information, please contact Jane Spencer-Fry, email@example.com.
Please send your application via link above latest by 09.04.2020. We will start going through the applications already during application period so please submit your application as soon as possible.
For support with submitting your application, please contact HR Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or +358204146600.
A security background check may be performed for those selected to UPM positions, in accordance with the company recruitment guidelines and the Security Clearance Act 726/2014.
UPM is a non-smoking workplace in Finland.