Business Development Director, EHSQ (Helsinki or other)
Do you want to make a real impact on sustainability of manufacturing operations? Elisa's International Business Domain's Industrial Software team is looking for an EHSQ focused Business Development Director to join us!
Do you have a passion for developing convenient tools empowering shop floor to achieve more? Have you ever thought that the whole manufacturing industry could benefit from your experience of design and implementation of environment, health, safety and quality systems? Our industrial software business is growing and we are looking for someone to develop our EHSQ offerings and business further. We are functioning like a startup within the larger Elisa corporation, proving that it is truly possible to combine the perks of a lean startup business with the resources and financial stability of a corporation. As we are growing fast and changing all the time, you will have a great chance to impact the role yourself.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Leading a fast growing, profitable business
- Building a product roadmap to meet future market and customer requirements
- Creating product documentation and marketing materials
- Supporting Sales to acquire new customers
- Continuously innovating how EHSQ operations could benefit from new technologies like AI, AR and VR
- Working closely with our software developers to match customer's needs
Being successful in this position requires you to hold several years of hands on knowledge of EHSQ and having a product development mindset to confidently translate customer needs to user stories, fulfilling market needs. We expect you to have:
- A minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in environmental, health and/or safety field in manufacturing operations
- Good knowledge of related standards, compliance requirements, frameworks and methodologies (ISO, Lean, Six Sigma)
- Understanding of how to translate quality management system into daily actions
- Good skills in communication and inspiration
- Fluent in English
- Experience of EHSQ software implementations
- A passion for continuous improvement and a strong business minded attitude
- Willingness to travel (when possible) to meet customers all over the world from time to time
- A bachelor's or master's degree in relevant field
The primary location for this job is in Helsinki, where most of our team is based and will be able to support you. However the location may be discussed, as long as within the EU.
Why join us?
As you can see, you will be given a large portion of responsibility, but equal amounts of freedom and trust. You are surrounded by over 5000 friendly elisians, who never hesitate to come to your assistance. Elisa has been ranked as one of Finland's top employers for many years, for many reasons: huge amounts of flexibility, a friendly and supportive working environment, great leadership that we are truly proud of, a continuous curiosity and strong strive to develop, as well as a fundamental invitation to come as you are. We understand and honor the fact that each elisian comes with families, hobbies, problems, backgrounds and lives of their own. Read more about Elisa and the elisians here.
We can't wait to get to know you a bit better! Submit your application through the link below. If you have questions about the role or Elisa, please turn to Tero Lappalainen at tero.lappalainen (a) elisa.fi or +358 406793736. Welcome to our team!