Are you service-minded, detail-oriented, and at the same time practical? Are you dreaming of working in a professional, yet down to earth working environment? Then check out this exciting opportunity as Business Development Coordinator!
We are looking for a Business Development (BD) & Business Transfer (BTS) Coordinator to join our Finnish support office in Vantaa. Your role will be two-fold in the sense that you’ll support both the BD & BTS Manager and the Contracts Manager on a day-to-day basis. It’s a job full of varied tasks, and we promise you’ll never get bored,
What’s in it for you?
At Specsavers, we promise you a highly dynamic workplace and a company providing lots of opportunities for you to grow within the business. We’re constantly changing and very passionate about being the best in everything we do. It’s something you’ll notice straight away from working with all our different, talented people who truly cares about changing lives through better sight and hearing.
What’s your job?
In the role as BD & BTS Coordinator, you’ll work with a wide range of stakeholders, both internal as well as external, to facilitate the execution of both Business Development Projects and Business Transfer transactions. One of your main tasks will be to provide support and ensure that all deadlines in connection with the work undertaken in stores are met in collaboration with supply chain, contracts management team, and property.
Key responsibilities - Business Development
- Communicate process, timings, and logistics to partners
- Order unitary, IT, communications, optical equipment, and other store specific items
- Manage maintenance & ad hoc shop fit issues.
Key responsibilities - Business Transfer Services
- Provide due diligence information and reviews, and highlight risks or concerns
- Give regular project status updates and prepare background work for input into investment appraisals including projects which require Group funding
- Make sure that all projects are closed effectively and documented
- Manage the regional Trello boards
- Co-ordinate the BTS process for Finland,
Joining the BD & BTS team means becoming part of a busy team where each day brings about new exciting tasks, depending on the stages of the projects and stores.
Who are you?
As Business Development Coordinator, you need to be comfortable with multitasking and following up on tasks and items. If you thrive in high-paced environments, juggling many different stakeholders, while keeping an eye on the details, then this job is made for you!
To get the job, here’s the qualifications you need:
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly across all media and cultures
- Experience with project planning, implementation, and development
- Flexible to travel overnight, when needed, anywhere in the country on a weekly basis
- Driver’s license (B)
- Well-organised, self-motivated, and can work in a high-paced environment
- Fluent in English and Finnish – both verbal and written
- Adequate Office Suite skills are a must!
Experience working in franchise center operations is considered a merit.
Sounds like you? Fantastic!
We’d love to hear from you as soon as possible. To apply, send your application and CV in English using the link below.
Visit our Career Site to learn more about your opportunities at Specsavers.