Business Developer (Nordic)
If Private’s Customer Center and External Sales operations have a key role in making sure our 3,2 million customers are correctly insured. We take care of over 7 million customer contacts yearly, both on the phone and in electronic channels. Digitalization and advanced analytics offer new possibilities to serve our customers in even better ways and to ensure that their experience with us is always smooth.
Customer Center and External Sales organization consists of inbound and outbound centers in the four Nordic countries as well as external sales units in Denmark, Finland and Norway. In total our organization consists of 1 600 skilled and committed people.
In the Nordic organization, we focus on delivering a smooth customer experience and to make sure our customers are correctly insured. We will build on our strengths and work together on a Nordic level to find our best practices. We work to make our centers the best place to work for our employees, recognizing that excellent customer service can only be delivered, if we have fully engaged and committed employees.
We are now looking for a Business Developer (Nordic) to strengthen the BA Private Customer Center & External Sales Business Development team that supports all CC&ES units in Finland, Sweden, Denmark and Norway. You will join CC&ES Nordic Business Development team and report to the Head of Business Development. Your job will be to support CC&ES unit in developing our business and leading some of our key strategic projects.
- Running projects and leading change all the way to the implementation. Projects can cover various themes such as operational excellence, strategy, market analysis, customer experience, process improvement, performance analysis, solution development, competence and training or workforce management
- Conducting, documenting and presenting analysis of business topics and business opportunities
- Finding improvement areas and defining development actions together with stakeholders
- Supporting CC&ES management team on various issues
- Supporting Nordic cooperation across countries and units
To be successful in this role you need to be able to work independently and take initiative to drive forward activities and find solutions for improving our business. You are forward thinking and ready to challenge existing practices from customer and digital perspective. The role requires some travelling in Nordic countries.
Competences and Qualifications
- Robust and eager to find new ways to improve our business!
- Ability to act in a complex environment with a vast stakeholder group and creating clarity to complexity
- Relevant academic degree
- Analytical skills and experience from analyzing, evaluating, documenting and presenting business topics
- Experience from running projects and business improvement processes
- Structured work approach
- High social skills and ability to build relations and co-operation
- Fluent in English and at least one of the Nordic languages
- 2-6 years of relevant work experience e.g. from consulting or project management
The work location is Espoo. As you will be working with people across all If countries, some travelling is required.
For questions, please contact Head of Business Development Hanna Honkonen by phone either 8 July between10-12 or 28 July between 10-12 (+358 40 500 6200). We are waiting for your application by 31 July 2020.