Business Developer based in Sweden or Finland
Missions and Responsibilities
- Sales and business development in Air Liquide Nordics with focus on the Large Industries (LI) segment.
- Customer portfolio that includes leading chemicals, refining, metals, pulp and paper industry companies.
- High level of autonomy reporting to overall Nordic LI Commercial Director and opportunities to learn from a wider team of seasoned professionals.
- Focus on the Nordic market and part of an integrated European team.
- Supportive organisation offering a range of local and international career development opportunities beyond this initial role (including cross functional opportunities).
- Opportunity to tap into Air Liquide’s vast array of knowledge assets.
- Flexible location options with the preference being one of Oulu, Stockholm, and Helsinki.
Competencies and Profile
- Work experience: Ideally business development / technical development of around 3 years however candidates with more experience should also apply.
- Foreign languages: Fluent in English and at least one of the Nordic languages.
- Knowledge: Some knowledge of industrial processes in the target markets and gas applications is ideal. Strong project management and project execution skills. High level of proficiency at economic, market and business case analysis. Experience of sales and commercial development processes.
- Competencies: Highly motivated self-starter with a commercial mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit, able to work well in a network structure and enlist the support of peers and key stakeholders as customer sales processes require.
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science, Engineering or Finance.
Air Liquide is a global company with excellent opportunities for an international career for talented individuals. For more information about career within Air Liquide: https://www.airliquide.com/careers
Questions regarding the position is answered by: Greger Teir, LI Commercial Director & MD Finland,+358 50 55 49 940
Interested in the position? Apply using the link below latest February 23th.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1099387
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki, Oulu, Ulkomaat/Ruotsi