What you will enjoy doing
- You are responsible for the transparent overview of all commercial proceedings within the Business Unit during the month-end closing process and after
- You act as Business Partner to Senior Management by performing in-depth analyses and providing action-oriented financial information
- Further you enhance controlling tools and processes in MS Excel and BI Tools (Tableau, PowerQuery/PowerPivot)
- You support financial planning, budget and forecasting process
- You ensure that all processes and structures are up-to-date and comply with the latest organizational set-up
- You take part in Finance- and Controlling projects, and in addtion you will act as a financial counterpart in business case modelling
What makes you great
- You have an advanced degree in business administration, finance or equivalent qualification
- Further you have more than three years of business experience in a controlling department of a leading multinational corporation
- State-of-the-art financial controlling and reporting skills and excellent analytical skills
- You have strong IT skills with experience of developing automated reports, and are knowledgeable in various applications (SAP CO-FI, SAP BW, MS Excel, MS SharePoint, MS PowerQuery/PowerPivot, VBA, Tableau)
- The ability to translate complex data from various and disparate systems into cohesive and effective management information is part of your portfolio
- You are self-driven and highly motivated; you have a high level of personal integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the proven ability to work in an international team environment
Why you will love working with us
Thinking outside of the box, working on new topics and concepts, deliver great solutions to our internal customers is essential to bring success to our business. Our department will offer you a variety of possibilities to excel in your area of expertise. You will contribute towards making Linde an inclusive and diverse organization, creating innovative practices and fostering an environment that welcomes all differences – making Linde an employer of choice.
Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. The company is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
What we offer you!
We offer a challenging job in different areas and development opportunities. We actively work towards gender equality and diversity; therefore, we are happy to see applicants with different backgrounds and experiences.
Have we inspired you? Let´s talk about it
We are looking forward to receiving your complete online application via our job market.
Last application date: 21th October 2021
Your contact person
Oy Linde Gas AB
Head of Business Controlling Europe North
+46 72 242 3546