Come and join our a+team! At Accountor Finago we are forerunners for the future. Development, curiosity and growth give us purpose – we really have the ambition to be one step ahead. Here, new ideas are boosted with an open-minded attitude and flexibility - we are an a+place to work!
Business Controller for a growing SaaS business
Do you want work with SaaS metrics like LTV and CAC? How about data warehouses and data lakes?
What you will be doing
In this role, you will be responsible for decision-making support for all our SME business unit companies, Accountor Finago, Apix Messaging, Ecom, eTasku and Isolta. You will also work in close co-operation with colleagues from Accountor Group. Together we thrive on developing the best financial management software. You will report to our Finance Director.
Your responsibilities include
- building and maintaining forecasting models for short- and long-range planning cycles
- securing solid and consistent reporting to key stakeholders
- curating and providing visibility into key business performance and operational metrics
- providing financial insights for weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews with key stakeholders
- reporting and maintaining financial metrics that evolve with the business.
- anticipating business requirements, trends, and variances through deep dives and metrics; develop action plans; measure and analyze results.
- being able to influence the decisions of senior business leaders through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning and the presentation of alternatives.
With these strengths you are one step ahead
- An applicable academic degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- Understanding of internal and external reporting – emphasis on internal reporting
- Basic understanding of SQL or other data querying languages and technologies
- Experience in BI and reporting development is an advantage
- Flexibility to commit to the monthly, quarterly and annual closing process
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and present in a concise and effective manner
- You are fluent in English and Finnish
You are independent, accountable and have an entrepreneurial way of working. You work well together with various stakeholders and have a team player mindset.
Why join us
- You won’t be alone: having a team of 10 financials professionals around you for ideas and feedback – not to mention the rest of our organization
- We have great people here: a truly international group of professionals making top-quality work together
- Relaxed and trusting atmosphere, both at the office as well as working remotely
- Challenging and rewarding tasks
- We offer a substantial set of benefits:
- Competitive salary and a bonus program
- Your manager is there to support you
- Yearly budget for professional development
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Extensive occupational health services
- Lunch and recreational benefits
- Employee-hosted recreational clubs – also virtually
Take advantage of this opportunity and join our team to make a difference!
For further questions, please contact Finance Director Lauri Luoma by phone +358 40 556 5853 on Wed 15.9.2021 at 15-17 or on Wed 22.9.2021 at 15-17.
We look forward to hearing from you and your skills, so please provide your application with a salary request by Sun 26.9.2021. Please note that we are actively following the applications and might proceed to action during the application period.