RAPALA VMC OYJ
Would you like to influence business decision-making in an industry-leading consumer goods company by providing useful financial insights to business leaders? Are you able to break down complex business challenges into simple financial facts and convince others of your findings? Rapala VMC Corporation is now looking for a BUSINESS CONTROLLER to join the Group Business Control team in the Helsinki HQ. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to develop as a versatile finance professional in a global scale group finance function.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Management and Board reporting
- Financial and strategic planning
- Target setting and follow-up
- Financial analysis and modelling, ad hoc analysis
- Business control process development
- Finance projects
At Rapala VMC you will work in a truly global environment with an international group of colleagues. Global finance team in Helsinki HQ is a great place for someone who wishes to get an overview of the whole company and its’ versatile operations ranging from production to supply chain and from product development to sales and marketing. You get to work with a wide variety of finance tasks and take part in different projects based on your interests. The working culture is casual and flexible, yet ambitious. Once we find a great catch, we want to encourage a long career path by offering possibilities for career development, also internationally. In addition, we offer competitive compensation and other benefits, flexible working hours and employee discounts.
What we are looking for:
- Analytical and business-oriented finance professional with eagerness to understand business drivers behind the numbers
- High performing person who is constantly willing to develop him/herself and exceed targets
- Precise and structured way of working, not to mention the ability to see the big picture
- Proactive way of working and bold attitude, readiness to challenge others
- Good communication, presentation and argumentation skills
- Hard working, high work ethics and integrity
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills (think-cell skills an advantage)
- Experience of finance system implementation an advantage
- Approximately 5 years of relevant working experience (e.g. business controlling or business development) – can be slightly less or a lot more!
- Applicable university degree (e.g. in accounting, finance or industrial engineering)
- Fluent in English, Finnish an advantage
Is this the opportunity you have been looking for? Please, submit your CV and application letter with a salary request by email to email@example.com by February 3rd, 2021 at the latest. For further information, you may contact Group Business Controller Kim Salmirinne by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Kindly note, that we will proceed as soon as we find a suitable applicant, so please apply soon!