Schibsted Marketplaces Finland
Hello you multitalented individual!
We are looking for an experienced Business Controller to join our Finance & Business Operations team at Schibsted Marketplaces Finland, where our most well known brands are Oikotie, Rakentaja and Tori with over 180 professionals.
We are offering an interesting and challenging job in an energetic and awesome team, where everyday is different! This position is full time & temporary until the summer 2022 and will start as soon as possible.
As Business Controller you are responsible for ensuring that the correct financial figures are reported to Schibsted Group, both actuals and forecasts. You are supporting business leaders with management reporting and you will participate to long-term planning and developing financial processes internally.
You are a trusted partner to the operational teams of the organisation driving effective collaboration. You will also be the contact person to external partners such as accounting, audit and so on.
You have excellent written and spoken communication skills in Finnish and in English and you enjoy working with different people & teams. This role will be perfect for you, if your mindset is analytical & problem-solving and you are able to focus on details.
In addition to these, we appreciate a proactive work style and eagerness to take initiative and develop our common way of working as well!
Your main responsibilities as a Business Controller would include:
- Providing financial analysis to support the decision making of our business
- Supporting the business in forecasting
- Supporting business leaders with management reporting
- Collaboration with different stakeholders such as auditors, accounting partner, group finance functions etc.
- Preparation of monthly accounts together with external accounting partner
- Supporting of compiling annual accounts and active participation to annual audits
Key requirements needed in order you to succeed in this role:
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in financial and business controlling
- Problem solving, analytical, curious and business driven mindset
- Ability to work independently and develop your ways of working
- Ability to prioritise, organise and work under pressure
- You are Excel wizard and you have understanding of BI tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and fluent in spoken and written Finnish and English.
Got your attention? Contact us now!
If you feel that we could offer you the workplace and the role in which you could share your knowledge and expertise, learn, work hard, get inspired, be yourself and feel good, let us know!
We would be happy to receive your application and CV as soon as possible and on Mon 23rd of November at the latest. We will start to go through the applications right away, so apply now!
If you have any questions at all, please be in touch!
Anja Wasenius (CFO, Schibsted Marketplaces Finland) anja.wasenius(at)schibsted.com
Elisa Ryynänen (People & Culture Specialist) elisa.ryynanen(at)schibsted.com