We are currently looking for an experienced Business Controller to join our team in Helsinki, Finland.
The Business Controller is responsible for all Finance and Supply Chain related activities within the Market Unit Finland. In Finance, the Business Controller must ensure that all financial reporting is done accurate and according to the expected timelines. In addition, the Business Controller is responsible for providing monthly sales reports and to support the organisation on any finance related questions. Finally, the Business Controller is responsible for the preparation of the sales forecast tools, the preparation of the financial forecast and the presentation to senior management.
In Supply Chain, the Business Controller’s main task is to ensure that the Supply Chain Specialist is monitoring current stock levels and ordering adequate stock levels to avoid over- or understocking.
The Business Controller is responsible for managing any direct reports time management, yearly objective and bonus target setting and performance monitoring.
The Business Controller will report to Finance Manager in Sweden.
- Complete monthly, quarterly and yearly closing in accordance with applicable accounting principles, group guidelines and internal and external deadlines
- Provide feedback to management on any deviations between actual and forecast performance post completion of any financial closing
- Responsible for coordination and monitoring the yearly budget and forecast processes, including provision of forecasting tools, consolidation of forecast and budgets into the relevant system (TM1) and finalization
- Present financial forecast and P&L during forecasts and medium-term strategy process
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions
- Oversee the accounting to ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and functions
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures
- Support different stakeholders with financial steering and analysis
- Responsible for developing tools and systems to provide critical and operational information to the rest of the organisation, and make actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations
- Support the tender process with financial calculations and reports
- Ensure efficient logistical performance and forecasting in supply management to ensure adequate stock levels and achieving yearly KPIs, such as SOI
- Have ownership and act as backup for of all Supply Chain related issues and contacts, internally as well as externally
- Outline yearly objectives and bonus targets for direct report latest by end of February of each year. Ensure ongoing performance monitoring through the calendar year and conduct year-end performance review to determine bonus achievement and further development needs of direct report
- Approve invoices up to the defined approval limits
- Approve expenses of direct reports
- Book travel according to the travel policy
Experience and Qualifications
- Post-graduate education (business or finance)
- Minimum 5 years’ proven experience within controlling and finance
- Highly experienced in MS excel and producing reports and analysis of reports
- Good knowledge in accounting and understanding of all financial flows
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good leadership and presentation skills
- Knowledge about supply chain
- Finish as mother tongue and good knowledge in Swedish and English (oral and written)
At Fresenius Kabi you will be part of global healthcare company with good benefits and competitive salary. We offer a place in a dynamic team and inspiring working atmosphere.
For more information on this position, please contact consultant Markus Lumme, Nordic Progress Oy, +358 40 774 3844. Please apply for this position, attach your application letter, CV and salary request by 02.11.2020.