Business Controller, fixed term
Due to a study leave we are looking for a highly motivated and self-driven Business Controller to join Business Accounting team in Flowrox Finance department. The position is fixed term for 2 years and located in Flowrox head office in Lappeenranta.
Business Accounting is responsible for development and execution of operative reporting at Flowrox Group level providing management with accurate fact-based information for making strategic and operational decisions.
The ideal candidate has excellent analytical skills with strong business acumen and an ability to successfully drive cross-functional alignment and exerting influence in a matrix organization. The individual must be able to demonstrate leadership and relationship management skills, with a proven track record of influencing stakeholders to drive business performance.
· Play a key role in the Business Accounting function and serve as an expert in Controlling topics in dedicated areas.
· Be a pro-active partner to global and local management, providing sound financial analysis to drive fact-based decision making.
· Maintain and develop Business Accounting Policies, Guidelines and reporting incl. KPI reporting and performance analytics.
· Actively contribute to selected development projects.
· Act as project manager for defined projects.
Qualifications and experience:
· MSc/BSc in Finance or Business Administration (or other relevant education).
· Excellent analytical skills with ability to summarize data in easily understandable way.
· Strong command of MS Office tools, particularly Excel.
· Good knowledge of common ICT software and tools (Flowrox is currently running NetSuite and MS Power BI).
· Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
· Good interpersonal skills, ability to work proactively with other team members, as well as with other colleagues.
· Up to a few years of relevant experience, preferably in manufacturing industry.
This position will be reporting directly to Head of Business Accounting.
To apply please fill in the application by December 11, 2018.
Flowrox is a family-owned global company headquartered in Finland. It specializes in flow control, pumping, environmental and filtration solutions. Main focus of Flowrox is on shut-off, controlling, handling demanding media and liquid/solid separation. Flowrox products and services are enhanced with IIoT solutions and intelligent systems. Flowrox serves number of process industry applications, especially in mining, mineral, energy and environmental industries.
Flowrox has subsidiaries in the United States, Australia, South Africa, Russia, Chile and China, as well as sales representatives in more than 230 branches in 81 countries.