Business Controller / Roal Oy, Nurmijärvi
ROAL Oy is a joint venture of Associated British Foods PLC (UK) and Altia Corporation and it is a leading company in the enzymes business worldwide. We are a reliable partner for customers in the food, feed and industrial enzymes businesses. Product excellence and innovation are among our key strengths and our customers value these highly. Our factory in Finland is located in Rajamäki, Nurmijärvi. We currently employ approximately 180 enzyme professionals in different fields. More information about us: www.roal.fi
We are looking for a
Taking on this role would mean that you will be joining us at an exciting time! With fantastic growth in recent years which has been supported by our strong commitment to sustainability, we are now setting the parameters to ensure that this success story will continue in the green future.
We are offering you a challenging and multifaceted opportunity in a leading bio-tech company in the enzyme industry. Our international working environment will offer you the opportunity to further develop yourself personally and professionally. You will be part of the Global Financial Planning and Analysis team and embraced by a progressive team-oriented culture which is based on open communication.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual, who is proud of his/her work and who is with our support eager to develop him-/herself to the next level. Profound analytical skills combined with the ability to work independently are a must have for this role. We are looking for a curious personality who likes to analyse and work on cross-functional topics and likes constant learning. If you additionally have a proactive personality and if you enjoy communicating both on international executive level and on plant floor level you are the ideal fit for us!
Every day will be different, but the main responsibilities of this role are:
- Challenging and supporting the local business decision making process
- Providing recommendations for the global business management
- Measuring and analysing the financial performance of the manufacturing operations
- Translating financial targets to operational recommendations and explaining potential variances
- Ownership of the product costing process
- Working out business cases for capital investments together in cross-functional teams
- International and cross-functional project work on different topics
What you should bring as well
- A master's degree in Finance or in Industrial Engineering and Management is necessary, a major in Management Accounting would be helpful.
- Several years of Controlling or Business Analyst's experience are preferred, either in a process or manufacturing type of business.
- Advanced Excel skills and basic SAP FI/CO knowledge are a must.
- An open mindset for advanced IT solutions would generally be of help. We are working on utilizing our BI based reporting tool (QlikView) more extensively, also we are looking at using RPA (Robotic Process Automation) solutions in the near future.
- You are fluent in Finnish and English, both written and oral.
The position is permanent and located in Rajamäki, Finland. Do we have your attention?
For more information, please contact Group Financial Planning & Analysis Manager Janne Vauhkonen, email@example.com, tel. +358 40 5006234. You can also be in contact with MPS Consultants Heidi Palo on Mon 24th February at 10–11, tel. +358 20 746 9628 or Hanna Ruohonen on Mon 17th February at 9–11 am, tel. +358 20 746 9470. Please fill out the application form in English and attach your CV with expected salary via the application button by 25th February 2020.