Business Controller, full-time, Biohit Oyj
Are you a proactive and business-oriented internal accounting expert? Would you be interested in versatile financial management tasks in an international listed company? If you answered yes, you may be the Business Controller we are looking for!
We at Studentwork are looking for an active and accurate Business Controller to our client organization Biohit Oyj. This position is a full-time and fixed-term employment for parental leave and located in Helsinki.
As a Business Controller your main responsibility is to manage Biohit's internal financial reporting and proactively produce analyses to support business and decision-making. Your tasks also include areas for business development and taking part in strategic projects as an economic representative. You will work in a close cooperation with the Group CFO. In addition, at your work you will provide an important support for unit managers, sales and other stakeholders.
Biohit Oyj is a globally operating Finnish biotechnology company. Biohit produces innovative products and services to promote research and early diagnosis. Biohit’s operations are based on a goal-oriented and long-term innovation and patenting strategy. They work with scientific communities to produce new technologies, products and services based on research results and innovations that can be used to develop safe and cost-effective diagnostic tests for the early detection and prevention of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. Biohit is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, and has subsidiaries in Italy and the UK. The Biohit Group employs around 50 people. Biohit’s series B share (BIOBV) is quoted on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki, Small cap/Healthcare since 1999. Biohit’s products are sold by many distributors around the world. (https://www.biohithealthcare.com/fi/)
The main responsibilities are
- Monthly financial reporting
- Sales and cost reporting
- Market monitoring
- Pricing and business case calculations
- Assistance in financial statements and external financial reporting
- Business analyses also on ad hoc phasis
We want from you
- Relevant education e.g. M.Sc. (Economics)
- Previous experience in similar financial management tasks
- Excellent Excel skills
- Proactivity and problem-solving skills
- Cooperation skills, accuracy and punctuality
- Excellent communication skills both in Finnish and English
- Experience of Visma and SalesForce is considered as an advantage
- A versatile and responsible tasks
- Possibility to develop your professional expertise and great career opportunities
- Supportive team
- Opportunity to be involved in the development of a Finnish listed company in the international market, where the contribution of one's own work is shown in concrete terms
If you think you are the perfect person to fill this position, please send your CV and application letter as soon as possible via link below! The last day to apply is 5.5.2019. If you have any questions about the position, feel free to contact Consultant Manager Emmi Telanne (email@example.com).
The story of Studentwork started in a small student apartment in Helsinki, when two students, Lucas and Tomas decided in 2004 to set up a company of their own. Today Studentwork is one of the largest recruitment and staffing agencies in the Nordic countries specialized in young talents.
Studentwork helps young talents in finding a great start for their careers and enterprises to find the best and most suitable employees. Through staffing services, a client company receives either a permanent, part-time or seasonal employee. Through recruitment, companies recruit young talents to longer contracts. Studentwork´s most important task is to help customers and young talents to find each other.