Business Controller (FP&A)
JeldWen Suomi Oy
We are looking for senior level Business Controller (FP&A), having full responsibility of factory financial planninng and controllinng responsibilities in Kuopio.
FP&A reports directly to Factory Manager with a dotted line reporting to Senior FP&A North East Europe.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Monthly reports including KPI report to management
- Plan, coordinate and drive the budget process in close collaboration with the business managers
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual forecast
- Lead planning cycles including developing estimates and operating plans
- Evaluating key business drivers
- Understand, track, communicate and explain variance drivers within the business and identity root cause and action owners
- Drive standardization and process improvement across operation businesses in all aspects of planning and reporting
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Minimum a bachelor in Managerial economics and preferably a Master of Accounting
- Experience from a production company
- You have a solid experience from a similar position with responsibility within forecasting, reviews, financial analysis and budgetting – preferably from a complex full value chain business / production company, within an international organization.
- You have working knowledge of Bills of Material, understand productivity and how to calculate it, and have experience with standard costing and variance analysis.
- Language: English at business level and local language
- IT: MS Office as a daily user
- You are business-oriented and pragmatic, have a hands-on and proactive attitude. You focus on results and challenge yourself and your organization to pursue more ambitious goals.
- You are used to working in an international, fast paced environment with many various stakeholders and are able to keep focus on the essential in projects and deliveries
- You have an interpersonal skillset based on trustworthiness, building relations, influencing and balancing situations with stakeholders knowing when to say ”yes, but no”.
- It is important that you are passionate and ambitious - with a smiling face and able to take initiative and deliver results.
- Structure and robustness to cope with the dynamic work and work pace is key, as well as your ability to turn complexity into simplicity in the deliveries, communication etc.
- Finally – you enjoy working with people!
The position will be located in Kuopio
Up to 5 days in Northern Europe and occasional travel to JW’s other Finnish locations.
Managing Partner, Jouko Pitkänen, +358 50 389 0504, email@example.com