We are currently looking for an experienced Business Controller to join our client companys Global Reporting and Planning team. Now you have a great opportunity to join a team of skilled colleagues, work in a global environment and be a part of the companys transformation journey! The role is a good match for a person with excellent problem-solving and communication skills and experience of business controlling or finance roles.
ABOUT THE ROLE As a Business Controller you will coordinate company s global supply chain monthly , quarterly and annual Reporting and Business Planning -processes and participate in development of supply chain business controlling processes and best business practices in collaboration with the companys internal and external partners. Quality of information and productivity of reporting and planning processes are as high as your priorities! The position will be based either in Hyvinkää or Espoo.
You are offered
* Possibility to work in a highly known Finnish technology company
* Opportunity to gain work experience in an international work environment
* Great colleagues and a skilled team around you
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Lead and coordinate the content and schedules of reporting and business planning process to ensure compliance of period end closing, forecasting and budgeting in the companys Supply Chain sites
* Consolidate and analyze Supply Chain level reporting and business planning
* Focus on business analytics with Supply Chain global stakeholders and with Supply & Manufacturing site level colleagues
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Couple of years of work experience in business controlling or finance roles
* Experience in working with SAP and good MS Office-skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
* Solid understanding and knowledge of business performance measurement and analysis techniques
* Excellent communication, collaboration and change management skills
* Strong problem solving, analytical and fact-based decision-making skills
* Fluent written and spoken skills in English
Experience of QlikSense environment is seen as a an asset.
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Indefinite contract
* Location: Espoo/Hyvinkää
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATION Our client is one of the leading companies in their industry. They offer whole solutions from production and shipping to maintenance and modernization services to their customers and engaging job opportunities and supporting environment to their employees.