Business Controller at Hotel Kämp and Hotel St George
Are you an active, enthusiastic and experienced Business Controller who wants to work close to the business? Do you value working in a flexible environment and are you looking to be part of a highly competent and multinational Finance team?
Kämp Collection Hotels is a hotel group that includes ten the most famous hotels and restaurants in Helsinki including our most well-known hotel the legendary Hotel Kämp, established in 1887 and luxury Hotel St. George that was opened in spring 2018. Kämp Collection Hotels employs about 600 people and a turnover exceeded €90 million in 2019.
During the past five years, we have seen strong and rapid growth, and, after the acquisition Nordic Choice Hospitality Group, we have become a part of the Scandinavian leading hotel chain. We are now strengthening our finance team and looking for a competent and self-driven Business Controllers to hotel Kämp and hotel St. George to help us accelerate the growth and integrate our processes towards new parent company Nordic Hotels and Resorts structures and processes. You will report directly to General Manager of respective hotel and will work in close cooperation with hotel management team.
About the position:
You have gained good understanding of finance & controlling and you combine your skills with positive, development-minded attitude. Your excellent networking and communication skills, both written and oral, are an asset when co-operating with different stakeholders.
In this position you will be a key member of the hotel management team and responsible for ensuring that the hotel target, strategy and forecasting processes function according to Nordic Hotel & Resorts requirements. You will help to define the hotel's financial goals and objectives; continuously strive for improvements and based on analysis recommend actions to improve the accuracy of financial reporting.
- Bachelor or master’s level degree in Business Finance and at least 5 years’ relevant experience
- Broad experience from business controlling and a solid understanding of the hospitality industry.
- Proven expertise from managing, evaluating, analyzing and creating meaningful business / cost reporting in an international organization
- Strategical and analytical mindset with ability to drive change initiatives independently with strong communication and coaching skills
- Enforcement and stewardship of high-quality financial controls, data quality and compliance with company processes and policies
- A fair, development-minded team player with can do attitude
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with PMI and Oracle NetSuite are considered as an advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Finnish. Swedish is an asset
What we will offer you
We offer you a position with interesting and diverse tasks, providing you an excellent opportunity to further develop your professional skills in an international environment with global scope.
We will offer you an interesting front-row spot in the heart of hotel and restaurant business in the centre of Helsinki. Our dynamic working environment, the well-respected Kämp Collection Hotels brand, excellent staff benefits and professionals colleagues will support your work with us. The position is full-time and permanent.
For further information, please contact Joni Ihantola, CFO, mob. +358 50 317 1045 preferably on February 12th at 10.00- 11.00.
Did we catch your interest? Please submit your application with the link provided as soon as possible but no later than 17 February 2020.