Make a difference
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Digital. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Whatever you are passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you are a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you will find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We would love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further.
Accenture Digital is one of Accenture’s five growth platforms and offers comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across Digital marketing, eCommerce, Mobility services and Applied intelligence.
Applied intelligence -practice at Accenture help our clients grow their business in new ways – by enabling them to achieve better performance through insights from data. Accenture works with organizations to develop analytic capabilities - from accessing and reporting on data to predictive modelling – to outperform the competition.
Accenture’s Applied Intelligence is looking to expand the Nordic team with Data Scientist consultants, with both academic and minimum 2-3 years practical experience in one or more topics such as customer insight, ad-vanced analytics, storytelling & data visualization. It would also be an advantage if you are familiar with artificial intelligence and/or machine learning.
In the right hands (yours!) and handled strategically, the massive amounts of information our clients collect today can become their most valuable new asset. The ability to gain actionable insights from that data is critical to pro-duce tangible results. If you are passionate about helping clients make faster, smarter decisions to tackle their most complex business issues, we want to meet you.
Work you will do
As a Data Scientist, your responsibilities will include:
• Creating value for our clients by providing new insights from predictive statistical modelling activities
• Designing and developing analytical solutions to support data-driven decision making
• Working with client stakeholders to identify business issues and formulate those as data analysis problems
• Testing theories by creating models and experimenting with data
• Designing the models, algorithms and visualizations and translating the results into insight and communicating that back to our business stakeholders
We are looking for team players with the following qualifications:
• Relevant previous experience from the areas mentioned above.
• Excellent technical skills and experience from different tools used in the Analytics space
• Ability to understand and interpret data from business perspective
• Be passionate about helping clients bring value from their data!
• Explain complex concepts in non-technical language
• Have a quantitative ability, with deep understanding of analytics techniques, such as clustering, predictive modelling, and optimization
• Have strong and broad knowledge of digital technology trends applied to client and business context
We would like you to have previous experience of working with analytics tools such as:
o SAS EM
o Experience in cloud computing is a plus
Above this we also want you to:
• Have a master’s degree or PhD. from a relevant field such as Business, Physics, Math or Technology
• Enjoy working in diverse teams
• Have excellent written and presentation skills in both Finnish and English
• Have strong interest in growing your own functional, technology, industry, leadership and sales skills
The position is based in Helsinki and may include travel.
What is in it for you
• We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content• We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
• Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
• Extensive wellbeing program, MyHealth that boosts your overall wellbeing, energy and ability to work in a sustainable way
• Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
Interested? Make your move – apply online and attach your CV and letter of application in English. We look forward to receiving your application.
If you have any questions concerning the position or our recruitment process, please contact email@example.com.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired, please visit our website www.accenturerekrytoi.fi
Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!