We are looking for a full-time Business Analyst to join Aibidia’s Operations team in Helsinki. You will work directly with the Chief Operating Officer (COO), Head of Operations, Sales Operations Coordinator and the rest of the sales team.
You will be a key contributor as the company designs and executes its Go-To-Market strategy. When you start in the position, you’ll gain a deep understanding of Aibidia's market, business and KPIs. As a Business Analyst you suggest and implement KPIs across the entire company. One of your tasks is to critically evaluate and explain KPI-based performance development to key stakeholders. Further, you will improve Aibidia's approach for data collection, processing and provisioning and optimize related tools and data sources. You will work with our analytics infrastructure end-to-end utilizing applications such as Salesforce, Personio, ETLWorks, PostgreSQL and Mode. Finally, you will support strategic initiatives with data, reports and dashboards.
The ideal candidate has the drive to solve cross-functional business problems and enjoys collaborating with people with diverse backgrounds. The company consists of over 50 people, including veteran tax, legal and technology experts. As the growth continues, Aibidia aims to double its headcount in one year. Aibidia is backed by leading venture capital firms Global Founders Capital and Icebreaker.vc and is being valued as a unicorn in 2-3 years from now. Aibidia is committed to fostering an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity.
We require you to have:
- 1-2 years of work experience, e.g. in consulting or comparable corporate environment
- Proven mastery of Excel as well as data / BI tools, and willingness to learn SQL if you haven’t worked with it before
- Ability to quickly understand complex subject matters based on data and facts and to explain findings and conclusions to others in simple words
- Great attention to detail
- Some general understanding of business IT applications (CRM, Finance, HR, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verba
We consider as an asset:
- Basic understanding of data pipelines
- Skills in Finnish and other languages
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to be part of a fast-growing SaaS company, revolutionizing the entire industry with a great team
- A boost for your professional development - performance-based growth is part of the company culture
- An opportunity to develop into a more responsible position within the company as your competence grows
- A fair share of Aibidia's success, benefiting from a competitive compensation and incentive package
- A comprehensive health and parental leave benefits and additional perks
Sounds like you? Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF-format by the latest 28th of August via our application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
You can familiarize yourself with Aibidia here: https://www.aibidia.com/. For more information about the recruitment process contact Aibidia’s HR Advisor Anniina Tchernych (+358 405192647, anniina.tchernych(at)aibidia.com).
In this position you will be employed directly to Aibidia.