We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our Marketing & Services’ Business Finance team in Espoo.
Your part in Neste journey
Our team is responsible for management reporting, financial modelling and investment controlling for Neste’s Marketing & Services business area in Finland and Baltic countries.
We offer you a great chance to work closely with management and sales teams as well as finance and strategy departments to provide insight to support decision-making.
In your role, you will
- Drive for standard and automated periodical reporting process for M&S
- Develop forward-looking insights and analytics of M&S’ performance against plan and targets
- Handle ad-hoc requests and perform in-depth analysis for relevant areas
- Ensure data correctness, high quality and timeliness of all reporting and analysis
- Develop forecasting and financial modelling
- Proactively identify areas and actions for improving financial reporting, analytics and analysis
- Participate in and lead projects
You will work closely with the business and Group Finance to provide timely and accurate reporting of M&S’ performance.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- +2 years experience in a similar role
- Master of Science or similar, relevant university level degree
- Knowledge of IFRS and GAAP
- Experience from Financial and Performance Management
- Experience of self-service reporting tools and reporting improvement
- Solid communication skills in English and Finnish
We also value
- Basics of SQL, willingness to learn is a must
- Experience in Oracle Hyperion Financial Management & Hyperion Planning, SAP, and BigQuery and Microsoft Azure
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. Our three values “We care, We have courage and We cooperate” are embedded in our everyday work. Working safely and responsibly at all times is essential to all of us.
If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Join us in creating a healthier planet for our children
Please submit your application including your salary request as soon as possible but latest by February 6th, 2022. The position will be filled as soon as we find a suitable candidate.
The recruitment process will include interviews and possible aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
Our success begins with you.
Every company needs a purpose, and Neste has a strong one: to create a healthier planet for our children. We are 4,800 dedicated professionals committed to that purpose. Everything that we do, down to the smallest detail, shows our clear commitment to tackling the challenges of climate change. As an employer, understanding and valuing wellbeing is vital for our success. At the same time, we encourage every individual at Neste to contribute towards creating a positive impact on the environment as well as on the people, communities and societies around us.
Neste’s strategy is called ‘’Faster, Bolder and Together’. It reflects the understanding that there is no time to lose in combating climate change or helping to tackle the waste plastic challenge. In order to succeed, we need to act, innovate new solutions and deliver them faster and bolder than ever before – together.
As innovation is in our DNA, we are empowered to develop pioneering solutions to make businesses more sustainable. In 2021, Neste placed 4th on the Global 100 list of the most sustainable companies in the world.
For more information, please visit neste.com.