Do you find numbers interesting? Do you feel passionate in digging into financial data, looking for interdependencies in them, analysing numbers and suggesting actions to improve them?
If the answer is “yes”, you might be a
we are looking for to strengthen our financial ability and support at Premix.
Your main tasks and responsibilities would include, but not be limited, to:
- Management accounting and reporting
- Analysing costs and proposing corrective actions for profitable decision making
- Supporting commercial organisation in pricing
- Participating in budgeting and forecasting process
- Acting as one of our ERP (NetSuite) key users
- Developing related / financial processes, tools and routines
Preferably, you would be equipped with the following competences and experience:
- Ability to “speak finance”, understand the big picture as well as the importance of details
- Analytical mindset
- Passion for development
- Independent, initiative and a service-minded attitude
- Excellent IT skills (Excel, Power BI)
- Ability and willingness to influence, participate and work together with different stakeholders
- Suitable education (e.g. BSc/MSc in economics or finance) or earlier experience in a similar role
- Fluent written and oral English and min. intermediate Finnish language skills
Related experience such as experience in NetSuite ERP and reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, QlikView) is considered an advantage.
We, in turn, would offer you a permanent employment relationship in a family-owned, innovative growth company. The role would offer you a great opportunity to leave your thumbprint as well as have an impact on the future development of management reporting processes and tools.
Employee wellbeing is important to us and we support it by offering a comprehensive occupational health care at Mehiläinen. In addition, we offer sports, cultural, wellbeing and lunch benefits via ePassi.
Premix's modern office is located in the heart of nature at Rajamäki (Nurmijärvi) but remote work is also supported.
If you could picture yourself in the above-mentioned role, are keen on working for a global growth-company and can share our values (Customer promise, Appreciation, Passion, Growth), don’t hesitate to submit your application and CV with your salary request by 9th of May 2021.
Business Analyst reports to our Chief Financial Officer, Mirja Puttonen. Mirja can be contacted for more information about the role and responsibilities by phone +358440464282 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.