CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2019 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real estate investors and occupiers through more than 480 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services, and development services. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.
CBRE Finland Oy is part of CBRE Group with more than 130 professionals working in offices in Helsinki, Turku, Jyväskylä, and Oulu. We offer a broad range of commercial real estate services for real estate investors and occupier clients such as sales advising, debt advisory, leasing, valuations, transactions, consulting, workplace and building consultancy as well as asset and shopping center management. To learn more visit our website at cbre.fi
We are now looking for a BUSINESS ANALYST to join our dynamic and forward-thinking team. Business Analysts will be responsible for digging deep into financial numbers to create insight and meaning by crunching and analyzing data to enable decision-making and to facilitate our business to change and grow.
You will work closely with all the business line heads across the company. You will also work in close collaboration with our Financial Controller contributing to the delivery of answers backed up with data to all the business lines. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone, who wants to have an in-depth understanding of business operations from a financial perspective to share with relevant stakeholders and to deepen their knowledge of real estate advisory business.
• Analyze data to provide insight for business
• Development and maintenance of business line reporting
• Development and maintenance of KPIs
• Work with the finance team to produce quality data for business use
• Ensure managerial accounting is done to the highest standards and reconcile business line profit and loss statements and their contents
What we are looking for?
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the area of accounting, finance, economics, or such.
• Relevant and demonstrated professional experience in accounting, finance, and/or business analysis, preferably in a global business environment
• Ability to build presentations and present them clearly and comprehensibly to the senior management group when needed
• A curious mindset and eagerness to learn more
• Pragmatic approach and analytical way of working
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once whilst keeping attention to details
• Ability to organize and prioritize work from multiple clients with overlapping schedules while always meeting the deadlines and quality requirements
• People person who likes to work in a team and lead and support others
• Service and partnership attitude
• Fluency in Finnish and English, both verbally and in writing
People are the foundation upon which our success is built. Our people are encouraged to expand their skills and knowledge to drive their careers and reach their full potential.
We will offer to You:
• Talented and ambitious colleagues who are ready to help you whenever needed
• Meaningful career and keys to developing your expertise
• Being part of our growth, exciting changes, and future opportunities
• A flexible way of working – It’s easy to balance your working life and personal life
• Lunch, sports & culture, wellbeing, and commuting benefits to support you and your overall wellbeing
Are you interested? Please send your application via the link below with your CV and salary request by 21th of March. For any questions about the position please contact Recruitment Specialist Niina Ruusela, M +358 50 465 2223 following times: workdays 10:00 - 15:00.