If you want to be a part of global company's digital transformation, you might be the
we are looking for our client located in Espoo, Keilaniemi. Work will start straight away when the right candidate is found. Temporary employment contract of six months will be made with Experis. There is a possibility of extension after succeeding well in the role.
In this role you will accelerate the high-quality development, deployment and delivery of our client's new digital services & solutions to different regions. Key activities would also include tracking of progress and benefit realization. You will work with interesting high-tech solutions related to senses. In this varied role you will work across 2-3 projects at any one time. You will work in a truly multinational environment, in close collaboration with stakeholders across R&D, IT, Global Business Lines etc.
Main tasks will be:
- Supporting specific solution development projects, including customer piloting
- Creating product/service training packages
- Supporting area stakeholders during training delivery, piloting and with communication
- Providing reporting to support KPI follow-up and benefit realization
We would hope you to:
- Have a couple of years of professional experience
- Have a university degree or equivalent (preferably in Business or Engineering)
- Be fluent in English. Additional languages are considered as an advantage.
- Be able to assess and understand a wide range of customer needs and how our client can meet them
- Have customer-facing and stakeholder management experience
- Have proven communication and networking skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Have some experience of deploying complex programs in a global context
- Be proactive, hands on, reliable, and to enjoy challenges
We offer you:
- An interesting, independent and challenging position
- An opportunity for accelerated learning and experience in one of our client's most global and fast-paced teams
- A chance to be part of a global company's digital transformation
Interested? Please apply ASAP by registering your CV. Please attach your salary request.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.