We are looking for a proactive
to work in a project delivering a Salesforce Service Cloud application to support the Customer Service function of our global client. The selected person shall work on Experis's payroll with permanent contract in our client's premises in Espoo. The assignment will start immediately once the right candidate is found.
Processes and Functional Designs
- Analyse reported application issues and bugs, identify the impacts to processes and functional design, and propose solutions to fix issues based on your acquired business process knowledge and functional designs
- Develop high quality functional designs for additional development to address issues with a focus on the end user experience
- Compile and maintain functional specifications, test scripts, technical designs, and other related project documentation in the appropriate tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Assist in managing the project information repository (Confluence)
- Ensure development packages are deployed to testing and production environments by coordinating with the relevant stakeholders
- Manage project logistics (e.g. onboarding resources)
- Coordinate with the Test Manager to ensure comprehensive test coverage
- End-to-end ownership of User Acceptance Testing
- Engage with the application support team (Level 1 and Level 2) to ensure a high-quality service to the end user
- Provide Level 3 support using business process and application knowledge and coordinate the technical solution with the Technical Architect and SDO
- Provide hypercare support (Level 1 - Level 3) in conjunction with the application support team to end users immediately following Production deployments
- Ownership of all Level 3 issues and bugs from creation to resolution
- Assist in the development of training documentation
- Deliver remote and onsite training to end users in new deployment countries
- Several years of experience in driving implementation of applications, web and/or mobile based tools
- Experience in translating business requirements into functional design / solution designs, e.g. in a role as business analyst, solution or product designer
- Experience/knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud
- Bachelor or master's degree in the relevant field
- Fluent in English
- Ability to quickly understand complex business processes
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities independently and proactively
- Well-developed communication skills and the ability to interact with a wide variety of stakeholders (management, vendors, project team, business users)
- Attention to detail with good organizational skills
We offer you an exciting opportunity at our client who is one of the key players in its industry and a highly appreciated employer. You get a chance to challenge yourself with a complex and fast-paced project and be a part of a thriving international work community of dedicated and talented specialists.
Interested? Please apply ASAP by registering your CV. Please attach your salary request.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.