If Commercial serves ~340 000 small and medium sized businesses in the Nordic countries. We make companies feel safe by providing the right insurances at easy and express speed. We are digitizing rapidly and strive for more customer friendliness.
The BA Commercial Control is a management support organization to Commercial BA’s management and business units. Our BA is Nordic, which results in a lot of interactions between countries and stakeholders in our daily work. The control unit’s main task is to secure business performance and stability in financial results. In addition, performance monitoring, planning, analysis, overall support and special projects are the main tasks of this unit.
We are currently looking for an analyst who can to take on the important and rewarding position as
As Business Analyst, you are responsible for various analysis, reporting development and management decision support related tasks. You will also attend to (or run) development projects. The success factor for you and our Nordic unit is to deliver high quality in analysis and reporting, planning / forecasting, and offering support to different stakeholders from senior management to your colleagues for decision making Nordic.
A large part of your time will be related to finding new ways to gain insights for the Commercial business. We are looking for a person with a deep interest for understanding business and overall a good business acumen. The actual work can be in form of descriptive reporting, finding underlying drivers describing our business performance, designing the data/analysis models together with your colleagues or building new management reporting setups. Your work could also contain supporting in other commercial controlling processes. Having strong analytical competence with capability and interest in explaining conclusions and being fluent with discussions among stakeholders in different levels of organization are keys to succeed.
We are looking for
- Relevant university level degree from an applicable education background for the role from the field of quantitative analytics (Finance & Accounting, Economics or similar)
- Preferably 5 years or more of relevant working experience
- A good understanding of insurance financials is considered as a benefit
- Positive attitude towards self-driven way of working and decision-making
- End-product orientated mindset with high standards on quality, relevance and efficiency
- Experience and interest to develop your expertise further in the areas of business analysis, understanding data-structures (and databases) and analysis/reporting tools (BI)
- Good presentation skills and ability to express complex topics in a concise manner
- Proactive and energetic personality with good communication skills
- Fluency in English
Possible locations are Espoo, Stockholm.
Travelling in the Nordic region will be required.
For more information, please contact Jari Kilpinen Head of BA Commercial Control tel. +358 50 424 3745 best available on 7 February at 11-13 cet, 10 February at 13-14 cet or 12 February at 11-13 cet.
Please send your application and CV latest by 20th of February