We are looking for a
to join our Business Development team in Espoo.
What do you get to do?
The goal of our team is to understand the market for our wood products in the long- and short-term and to support in formulating and implementing our strategy. You will have a fun time if you like gathering information, analyzing and visualizing numbers, developing different strategic choices and assessing their impact.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Creating reports and gathering information from different market sources
- Analyzing data and formulating recommendation for management
- Co-operating with globally situated stakeholders
- Following global wood construction and wood industries
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for an analytical person who has a passion for business dynamics and complex cause-and-effect chains.
In order to succeed, you have:
- Relevant academic education (e.g. M.Sc. Tech. or Econ.)
- Strong social and co-operation skills
- Experience from data visualization
- Fluency in English. Fluency in Finnish is considered an advantage
What do we offer?
With us, you always have the support of experienced and passionate co-workers who are happy to help you in modelling business dynamics. Your own desire and interest open doors to good career development. Metsä offers great opportunities to grow into being a top expert in your field.
If you are looking for a chance to influence to the growth of sustainable wood construction, come to Metsä to build a future with renewable wood!
What happens next?
In your application, please describe your relevant work experience and why you would be the right choice.
Submit your application using the link "Apply". Do it as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications already during the application period. Include your CV, referees and salary request. The search is open until 31.8.2019. Good luck!
Want to hear more? Call us!
Your future manager Joona Tuovinen, Manager, Business Analytics (tel. +358 40 546 8492) is happy to tell you more about this open position. The best time to reach him is on 16 August at 13-14 or on 26 August at 14-15.