Are you interested in an opportunity to become a best-in-class expert in analyzing global logistics networks?
Neste Logistics & Operations manages the transport and operations of over 30 million tons of cargo annually. Our global logistics footprint covers marine, truck and rail transportation as well as a large network of storage terminals in all parts of the world.
We are looking for a curious and ambitious Business Analyst to join our Logistics & Operations team in Espoo
Your part in Neste journey
On a daily basis, you will work closely with Logistics & Operations management, logistics and supply chain planning teams, chartering and other internal stakeholders. In your role, you will
- Continuously analyze the performance of our global logistics portfolio
- Turn analysis results into concrete recommendations and development initiatives
- Participate in logistics- and business-driven development projects
- Follow the actual and expected performance of our key logistics assets with reporting and simulation tools
Depending on your background, your responsibilities and seniority of the role can be adjusted.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Master’s degree from relevant field, e.g. Business, Economics or Technology, with a strong academic record. Especially Supply Chain Management related studies are valued.
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills, and ability to turn pure numbers into insights and decision recommendations
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to influence internal stakeholders by clear and convincing communication and presentations
- Excellent English and Finnish oral and written communication skills required
- Flexibility in working hours and willingness to travel occasionally
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Head of Logistics & Operations, Renewables Platform, Rauli Karppinen, +358 40 338 0012 on weeks 32 or 33 between 9am-4pm.
Please submit your application by August 19th, 2019. Early applications are strongly encouraged as we will be reviewing applications already prior to deadline.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing. The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.