Would you like to be part of a team of professionals in the pharma business?
Now we are looking for a talented
to strengthen the Team of Medac GmbH in Finland.
In this important role you will work at our office in Jorvas alongside other Medac GmbH cross-functional team members in Finland and report directly to the country manager.
Business Analyst will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Different type of market analysis and evaluations
- Regular sales analysis vs. plans
- Competitor analysis
- Supporting forecast process and logistics
- Pricing analysis and suggestions
- Checking and controlling travel expenses
- All kind of cost control
- Processing invoices
- Follow up of hospital tenders and penalties
- Together with sales team members analyzes their local areas and products
- Provides comprehensive, easy-to-read and understandable reports for all levels
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Strong financial capability and understanding
- Good IT skills and open-minded to new tools
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Teamwork, coordination, project management and communication skills
- High working morale and good positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and with others both locally and globally
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Strong persistence in dealing with challenges and not giving up easily
- Fluent verbal and written Finnish and English language skills
For further information please call Executive Consultant Ari Rönkä +358 44 2747499 at Nordic Progress Oy. If you want to become a Business Analyst at Medac GmbH in Finland, kindly apply for the position on our application page and attach your CV with salary request in English no later than March 14th 2019.