We are now looking for Konecranes a productive Business Analyst with own initiative to support existing business and new digital business incubation. In this position, you will be scouting and analyzing technology companies on a global scale. Your target is to find the best solutions available on the market for real business needs. You will be working in an international environment helping to transform the material handling industry. If you have a technical or business academic degree and some former experience but above all a motivated attitude, you might be the person we are looking for!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this position, you will be responsible for scouting a variety of emerging technology solutions for real business challenges. You will be responsible for scouting and analyzing potential start-ups and technology companies globally that might be suitable for the business needs at Konecranes. You will be in touch with the potential companies and evaluate their business activity for the demands and additionally create materials for the support of decision making. In addition, you will support the activity of external partners and analyze the reports from them. This position is placed to Konecranes Digital Accelerator unit, which supports all three business areas: Port Solutions, Service and Industrial Equipment.
You are offered
* Possibility for growth opportunities inside the company
* Opportunity to be a part of a global company
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Scouting, identifying and contacting new start-ups and technology companies
* Collaboration with internal stakeholders, scouting partners and a variety of technology companies
* Analysing potential companies and trends
* Prepare material of the identified companies, solutions and trends for business decision making
* Participate in identifying business needs for new technology solutions
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant academic background (business / technical)
* Previous experience in similar tasks and understanding in analyzing technology companies
* Ability to understand the needs in business and interest towards technologies
* Good problem solving skills and an analytical way of working
* Fluent spoken and written English
As a person you are:
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: 12 months, possibility to continue
* Location: Keilaranta, Espoo and occasionally Hyvinkää
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Konecranes that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses, serving a broad range of customers, including manufacturing and process industries, shipyards, ports and terminals. Regardless of your lifting needs,Konecranesis committed to providing you with lifting equipment and services that increase the value and effectiveness of your business.