We are looking for
a Business Analyst/Designer
to join our Business Development team in Espoo or Joensuu. The role of Business Analyst/Designer is to ensure that ABLOY’s business decisions are based on sound facts and assumptions. You will navigate a business environment characterized by global distribution chains and value networks, combining physical products, cloud-based software solutions and consulting services, with customers in more than 90 countries all around the world.
To be successful in this role you should have a relevant academic master’s degree and at least basic understanding of how cloud-based software business and API economy works, as well as basic understanding of global industrial business.
As a Business Analyst/Designer your tasks include
- Analyzing and designing business cases of new concepts, supporting concept owners in preparing those, gathering supporting market insight
- Maintaining and developing ABLOY’s future business estimations together with finance department
- Designing business models together with concept owners and business owners, especially related to software business and subscription-based as-a-service businesses
- Supporting business development managers and product managers in go-to-market planning and activities
- Business analysis related to strategy development, e.g. market/product/segment focus area analysis and proposals, and strategic positioning within business ecosystems
- Supporting ABLOY’s top management in preparing and gathering strategic and operational plans
- Thought leadership, promotion, reporting and training of subscription business within ABLOY
- Supporting junior business analyst(s) as they work on competitor analysis, market trend research and innovation process
- Other project-based assignments related to business development and business analysis, e.g. process development related to business development, innovation and strategy work
What we are looking for
- Strong analytical thinking & solution-focused mindset, used to fast-paced work
- Capability to both undertake in-depth analysis and simplify the message for CxO level audience
- Courage to challenge CxO level decision makers with your analysis
- Fast learner, capability of fast execution and skills to quickly pull off effective presentations to the management, be it graphs in Excel or slides in PowerPoint or verbal presentation
- You can see yourself building a career and developing as a professional within ABLOY and ASSA ABLOY
- Fluency in English and Finnish
What we offer
Abloy’s strong community is ready to welcome you to the team! You can be sure to receive support from helpful colleagues who willingly share their knowledge and expertise. We help you to succeed by sparring and training you. Interesting challenges at work accelerate your personal development. We also offer flexible working arrangements and versatile services to support your well-being.
Please submit your application no later than 3rd of October 2021. For more information, please contact
- Panu Hällfors, Head of Business Transformation, tel. +358405772876, on Wednesday 8.9. 13-14, Thursday 16.9. 14-15 and 23.9. Thursday 15-16.
- Laura Montonen, Consultant, Psycon Corporation, tel. +358 20 710 1265, on Mondays at 11-12.
Please note that the recruitment process includes concise personnel security clearance for the final candidates.