Solera Finland Oy
Do you have the passion and thrill to find opportunities with innovative thinking and marketing actions to grow business and brands? Are you curious about the consumer, trends and excited to find inspiring answers to the consumers' everchanging swing? Are you interested in wines or very intrigued about the wine culture? If yes - cheers! You definitely want to keep on reading what we have to offer.
We are looking for a Brand Manager for our own wine brands for a fixed-term employment (parental leave, 1.4.2020-16.3.2021). Being a Brand Manager is leading our successful own brands portfolio in the Finnish market to drive profitable growth. This includes shaping and influencing brand strategies based on the company strategy, key business drivers and market opportunities. As a Brand Manager you will be contributing to new business and concept development as well as working towards stirring branding strategies both in on-trade and off-trade with a wide set of the marketing mix elements including e.g. package design, promotions, pricing, advertising, social and digital media, POS materials, events, tastings and fairs. Besides the brand visibility and awareness, you will be taking care of the product availability, stock management and product life cycle. Tracking the brand performance and analyzing the KPIs is key to knowing the success.
To succeed, you:
- Are curious about consumers and eager to bring inspiring answers to consumer needs and wants with the ability to turn products into consumer-focused brands and interesting stories
- Are interested in creating and developing concepts for the consumers
- Enjoy following consumer trends to use in concept development as well as in marketing actions
- Have marketing experience in B2C products and you are used to work with external design, marketing and brand strategy agencies by briefing and managing the marketing actions
- Are capable to make commercial decisions based on market insight
- Like to work with a dynamic team to co-operate and brainstorm on a local and Nordic level
In this position we would need you to have:
- University or University of Applied Science degree in business and/or marketing
- Marketing experience, preferable in FMCG or alcohol products
- Ability and wish to function in fast-paced and multifaceted business environment
- Fluent English and Finnish communicational skills
- Analytical skills
- Good proficiency in MS-Office programs
- Wine knowledge is a strong advantage
We offer you:
- Possibility to work in a dynamic organization with a MacGyver style let's make it happen -spirit
- Opportunity to grow and show your skills in diverse and intriguing challenges that will not make you bored
- Chance to meet and network with people of a wide spectrum of different fields of industries also internationally - from wine maker's to fair organizers.
- Support of a can-do team of wine and life enthusiast Brand Managers.
For more information: please call Anni Malmi, Category Manager, wines (+358503205443) available on 14.2.2020 10:00-11:00 and on 20.2.2020 14:00-15:00.
Since you seem to be this far reading our job description, we are eagerly looking forward to your application! Please send your CV together with your job application letter. They can be written in Finnish or English. Please send these together with a mention of your salary request to email@example.com with a title of "Brand Manager / Forename Surname" on 28.2.2020 at the latest. The position will be filled immediately after a suitable candidate has been found.