As a Brand Manager you will be responsible for the comprehensive brand building, creating event concepts and executions as well as demanding marketing projects and campaign activities.
Role and tasks will include
• You will be responsible for leading iLOQ brand development and brand management (brand development to match and support company mission and strategy, brand implementation across iLOQ organization, its footprint, external partner and supplier networks, branding guidelines management and iLOQ merchandising efforts)
• You will be responsible for developing and executing of global events to strengthen iLOQ brand positioning, awareness and delivered customer experience (iLOQ event and exhibition management from concept to execution including internal and external stakeholder events, creation and implementation of event marketing tool box)
• Managing marketing projects, branding campaigns and product launches
• Monitor and measure brand performance, branding positioning and marketing communications activities
• Cross-functional collaboration with global stakeholders
You have a Bachelor degree or relevant discipline and suitable work experience from managing marketing, branding and event management. Having worked several years with well-known brands either in an agency or in a marketing department of a corporation. You are experienced producing and/or publishing content for the digital channels, ability to employ formal project management methodologies and familiar with event and campaign analytics.
You have digital first mindset and proactive attitude. You focus on quality, reliability and pay attention to details. You also have strong organizational skills, ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and to prioritize. You are an energetic team player with international mindset. Fluent communication and presentation skills in both written and spoken English are required. Your location is preferably in Espoo/Finland, but other locations in Sweden, Germany and Benelux is also negotiable.
Are you the one we are looking for? For further information, please contact Joni Lampinen, Chief Marketing Officer at iLOQ, + 358 40 317 0262 or Johanna Massa, Mercuri Urval + 358 40 144 3333. Please send your application including salary request no later than 31st May 2018 via www.mercuriurval.fi
iLOQ is a Finnish growth company that transforms mechanical locking
into digital access management. iLOQ provides self-powered digital locking and access
management that revolutionizes the locking industry, as digital cameras have transformed
photography. iLOQ solutions are based on technologies developed and patented by iLOQ,
that enable electronic locking without batteries or cables.
In 2007, iLOQ introduced the world’s first and only electronic locking system which harvests
the needed energy from key insertion. The management of access rights with the digital
iLOQ S10 locking system is easier and more secure than with mechanical systems. Its
maintenance and life cycle expenses are significantly lower than those of mechanical or
battery-operated electromechanical locking systems.
In 2016, we announced the iLOQ S50 product family, which strengthens our position as the pioneer in self-powered locking. iLOQ S50 is the world’s first access control system that harvests the needed energy from an NFC mobile phone. The phone functions both as a key and a power source, making batteries or cables unnecessary. It presents a superior solution for master-key lock systems in multiple sites over a wide geographical area.