Brand Manager Respiratory
Boehringer Ingelheim Finland Ky
Exciting times: We are one of the leaders in the Human pharma Respiratory sector and look at strengthening our position and focusing on growth for the future. Do you want to be part of this exciting story and contribute to this success? Then join our successful team with entrepreneurial and diverse colleagues, and make a difference in the world of Human Pharma!
As our Brand Manager you develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans that optimize sales, market share and revenue growth of our leading respiratory brands in the short and long term. You closely cooperate with your colleagues from marketing, the sales team, legal and regulatory affairs and you have great freedom to define your own projects. This role provides you an opportunity to further strengthen our leading brands (Spiriva & Inspiolto) in the ever growing and highly competent market.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive consistent execution of product strategies with internal and external cross functional teams
- Prepare and execute product launches utilizing available forecasting and launch tools
- Find business opportunities by utilizing insights from market research, industry trends, competitive intelligence
- Develop customer/channel specific marketing strategies by leveraging knowledge of all customer marketing channels and co-promotion partners
- Closely liaise with the field force to adopt customer's perspectives
- Monitor product pricing and distribution policy in accordance with the guidelines
- Interact cross functionally to ensure an uninterrupted execution of the brand plans (logistics, forecasting, RA, Technical, Sales)
- Contribute in international brand teams
- Master degree in Economics, Marketing, Medicine or Pharmacology
- At least 3 years of experience in in Product Marketing is preferred
- Sales and project management experience in the pharmaceutical industry is considered a plus
- Excellent command of the Finnish and English language
- Creative and excellent analytical skills: able to analyse and interpret (competitor) market data; Being technology savvy is a huge plus
- Strong communication skills: able to facilitate excellent cross functional team work
- Strong negotiation and decision making skills
- Demonstrated organization, planning and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects
Innovative medicines for people and animals have for more than 130 years been what the research-driven pharmaceutical company Boehringer Ingelheim stands for. Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the pharmaceutical industry’s top 20 companies and to this day remains family-owned. Day by day, some 50,000 employees create value through innovation for the three business areas human pharmaceuticals, animal health and biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing. In 2016, Boehringer Ingelheim achieved net sales of around 15.9 billion euros. With more than three billion euros, R&D expenditure corresponds to 19.6 per cent of net sales.
As of January 1st 2017, Merial is part of the Boehringer Ingelheim family. We have united the strengths of two leading players in animal health into ONE business unit within Boehringer Ingelheim. As one business, we now have the privilege and the responsibility of being the second largest animal health business in the world.
ROPU MIDI is a Regional Operating Unit consisting of 8 mid-sized European countries; Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Norway, Portugal, Sweden and The Netherlands. MIDI is a multicultural and diverse work environment. More than 1.800 employees are striving to work together to improve lives for patients and animals in our region.
We offer new and exciting development opportunities for ambitious people with potential for more. For more information about BI please visit www.boehringer-ingelheim.com.
How to apply?
Please apply the position via the following link: