Brand Manager OncologyExperis
We are looking for a Brand Manager Oncology to work for our client company.
The employment relationship is a temporary parental leave. The fixed term employment contract will be concluded with Manpower Group and it will be done until the end of sebtember 2023. Our client company and the workplace is located in Keilaranta, Espoo.
Purpose of the position:
Being a Brand Manager Oncology at Our Client Company in Finland means you're the person who shapes your brand's outward image and perception. To do so successfully, you meet and engage customers, you uncover consumer insights to deliver a distinctive go to market strategy. We'll turn to you to learn what is needed to ensure access and how we can improve our customer's experience.
As Brand Manager, you're driving your brands' commercial strategy. You're the customer's voice within our company, and you master the ability to translate the insight about your customer's interests and needs to personalized activities and outcome-based propositions. You ensure your brand strategy is delivered upon successfully by mobilizing relevant colleagues around it - ranging from ensuring market access to best-in-class commercial execution. You coordinate the local activity plan, and you own the business value of its brought output. Furthermore, you develop the therapeutic and brand materials and content, digital campaigns, support field teams with execution of complex projects - and you manage the internal review and project approval processes
As a driving resource in our agile marketing team and business unit, you bring a clear vision and concrete goals for your brand to the table. You work closely with the team to prioritize their efforts and evaluate progress in each iteration. Together with the team, you're a key contributor not only to ensure marketing excellence in our company in Finland, but you are also an integral driver of our company's go to market transformation, leveraging new and existing channels, and in innovating the way we collaborate and interact with our customer universe. You will lead (in partnership with key account managers and Franchise Managers), oncology related initiatives identified as common areas of priority with strategic accounts through our framework agreements and associated working groups as appropriate.
- Develops the marketing plan in collaboration with the cross functional team, leveraging commercial planning and follows up execution, based on specific KPIs.
- Develop integrated marketing plans for selected products.
- Follows up implementation of approved action plan.
- Develops relevant promotional and non-promotional material and programs by customizing global and regional materials to be appropriate to local market or prepares its own material; obtain approvals for material (Veeva system, Agency)
- Support digital initiatives (Veeva approved emails, digital organized events), MCM activities, customer solutions projects, communication plans and other customer related activities and ensures accomplishment of strategic objectives
- Conducts frequent calls with Scientific Leaders and other physicians gaining deeper market understanding and customer insights.
- Develops sales and expenses forecasting in collaboration with BUL.
- Perform regular portfolio analysis.
- In charge of managing and developing P&L and driving market growth
- Proven working experience as brand manager, which could be - but is not necessarily - within the pharma industry
- Proven track record of developing brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives as well as translating the same to tangible and easy to understand tactics. Leading strategy implementation and delivering stellar business value and growth.
- Extensive experience in digital marketing and excellent understanding of the latest trends and best practices in omni-channel marketing.
- Strong analytical skills and affinity for numbers partnered with a creative mind.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with growth mind-set and flexibility to adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Proven track record of leading complex projects that involves multiple stakeholders and functions to engage different customer types.
- Outstanding communication skills - orally and written in Finnish and English.
- Understanding of Finland's healthcare environment and pharmaceutical industry is an advantage, but not mandatory.
We are looking forward to your application!
Recruitment process and employment relationship is carried out in cooperation with Experis/ ManpowerGroup Oy Finland. Please apply by registering your CV and adding your salary request on the website www.experis.fi avoimet työpaikat "Brand Manager" latest on 25.8.2022 contact Senior Consultant Annika Antonen, annika.antonen@ fi.experis.com
The job will be filled as soon as a right candidate is found.
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.