Brand Manager, Helsinki
Danone's mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible, and we believe that in order to do so, we need a healthy planet. We have more than 100 000 employees worldwide built on three business lines: Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Specialized Nutrition and Waters who all strive for our vision One Planet One Health.
Danone Nordics has 450 employees based in Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway. Our brand portfolio includes many trusted brands such as Alpro, Activia, Actimel, Danonino, Nutricia and Aqua d´Or.
Our Essential Dairy and Plant-Based division develop healthy food choices for everyone and grow strong brands through close collaboration with our customers and consumers. We keep challenging ourselves to stay one step ahead of emerging trends and tastes.
Do you have a passion for consumers, marketing and branding?
Brand Manager, Helsinki
We are looking for a Brand Manager for a fixed-term employment from January 2020 - September 2020. The position is a diverse and highly business-oriented role where you will be sole responsible for driving the growth of a very popular brand. As Brand Manager, you are a part of the Essential Dairy and Plant based division in the Danone, and you will work in close collaboration with many internal stakeholders across the Nordics, including trade marketing, sales, finance, and supply chain.
The role is based in our office in Helsinki, and you will be reporting to the Head of Marketing Nordics, located in Stockholm.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and drive long-term brand vision delivering category and market share growth.
- Develop and implement brand marketing plans taking into account local market and consumer insights.
- Monitor performance, market situation and opportunities for the brand
- Analyze category, competition and market trends
- Prepare and present reports of brand and portfolio performance
- Lead assigned innovation and renovation projects for the Brand
- Monitor and manage the brand budget for the Finnish market.
- Set, execute and implement strategies.
- Optimizing product assortment to fit market demands and introducing relevant innovations.
- Managing pricing strategy in order to drive profitable growth
- Developing optimized communication & activation mix with a market relevant message together with creative agencies.
- Driving aligned ATL and BTL communication in co-operation with local Trade Marketing and Sales teams. Ensuring all planned activities are executed to an optimal level and that key objectives are achieved and set KPIs are met in terms of trial, awareness and ROMI.
- Responsibility for media/PR communication, campaign briefing and planning.
This is you
You are creative and business minded. You have experience within FMCG and have already achieved visible results within marketing and/or sales, and as such laid a good foundation and a proven record of skills. It is important that you have fully developed communication and presentation skills. But most important is an analytical, result/business oriented and energetic personality. We are looking for someone with a great internal drive and who takes ownership for tasks, can set their own goals and can work independently. It´s also important to be able to work virtually cross countries since it´s a Nordic role.
- You have experience from marketing/brand building or trade marketing
- You have developed analytical skills of the FMCG market and what drives sales
- Experience in developing business strategy and implementation
- Preferably experience from globally owned companies
- You have a Master's or Bachelor's degree in business/economics, and marketing major is preferred
- You have great project management skills
- You are fluent in Finnish and English. Fluency in Swedish is a merit
- You are a team player and have an ability to influence others
- You have a solution-oriented mindset and ability to work independently
A career in a purpose driven and fast-moving international company. We have a performance culture but how we reach our goals is equally important as the end results. In line with our values we foster a friendly, motivating and supportive culture where everyone is a leader, no matter what your position is within our organization. We encourage an entrepreneurial mind-set by giving our employees the opportunity to drive growth of strong brands, contribute to a healthier world as well as develop professionally and personally.
Please apply by registering your CV and application letter in English, with the salary request in Experis website www.experis.fi by 15.12.2019. For more information, feel free to contact Senior Consultant Tea Laamanen tea.laamanen (at) fi.experis.com or +358 400 219 229.