Brand Manager / Business Development Manager
Are you our new Brand Manager/Business Development Manager?
Do you have passion for marketing, developing brands and driving business? Do you want to work for a company with exceptional brands and be part of an engaged and committed team? Then look no further. We are searching for an excellent brand builder with solid experience of similar commercial roles and products ready to take on a new and exciting challenge.
This is your opportunity to apply for the role as Brand Manager/Business Development Manager for Brown-Forman (below referred to as B-F), where you will be driving a strong portfolio, including the world’s bestselling whiskey Jack Daniel’s and Finlandia vodka on the Finnish market. You will be responsible for the planning, development, and implementation of strategic and tactical consumer and on- and off- trade marketing activities to enhance the growth and profitability of their brands locally.
The position is based in Altias Finnish headquarters located in Helsinki, but will require some traveling to report to and align with international stakeholders.
You will manage B-F business and portfolio on the Finnish market to ensure reaching agreed KPI´s on a short and long term basis. You will secure maximization of the local business potential as well as developing long and short term business strategies for B-F’s portfolio in alignment with key stakeholders.
Further, you need to drive the development, coordination, reporting and evaluation of brand related commercial and sales activities in line with the agreed strategies with B-F, and implement these together with the local market organization. You are responsible for developing the brand plans under the supervision of the partner stakeholders, and secure these are based on solid consumer insights, market and competitor analysis.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage and coordinate pricing, segmentation, and local insights
- Head marketing and activation activities i.e. selection of advertising, PR, and key in building relations with local agencies
- Secure alignment on the local sales plan with B-F and secure timely and transparent reporting to partner in accordance to agreed format and set timings
- Act as B-F’s local Brand Ambassador within the local Market Organization Core Qualifications and Competences
- University degree in Business, Finance or Marketing and extensive business acumen
- Minimum of 5 yrs of experience in FMCG industry, preferably in spirits or image driven premium products
- Deep understanding of the Finnish industry monopoly and on-trade channel management
- Strong analytical and strategical capabilities with proven commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative mindset - a true team player
- Passion for marketing in general and brand building in particular
- Excellent leadership, strong project management skills and preferably people management experience
- Fluent English and Finnish
We offer you an interesting job, where you’ll take part in enhancing the Nordic drinking culture in accordance with our company purpose “Let’s drink better”. With us you’ll have the possibility to work with great brands and exciting development projects which offer you opportunities to make a difference and learn new. At Altia we nurture flexibility in our ways of working.
If you see this as an inspiring opportunity, please submit your informal application and CV by 21.2.2018. For further information on this position, please contact Panu Kuusela +358 504824354, February 9th at 10-11 or Kaisa Roos +358 405043473, February 14th at 12-13. Or e-mail, panu.kuusela(at)altiacorporation.com , kaisa.roos(at)altiacorporation.com
Altia is a leading wine and spirits company offering quality brands in the Nordic and Baltic countries. We produce, market, sell, import and export alcoholic beverages. Sustainability is a crucial business factor for us. We want to enhance a modern, responsible Nordic drinking culture. We are about 800 Altians working in seven countries.
At Brown-Forman the driving force is the passion for brand building. Each brand is vital to the success of the company and holds a unique place in the hearts of the consumers. Jack Daniel’s is the world’s bestselling whiskey from North Americas oldest registered distillery.