Brand & Communications Manager
For our marketing team, we are now looking for a
Brand & Communications Manager
to further accelerate Harvia’s profitable growth in international markets. In this position you are responsible for Harvia’s communications, for developing its brand awareness and image, as well as the planning and execution of marketing campaigns in cooperation with our organization and partners.
What does this job offer you?
BUILDING ONE OF BEST-KNOWN BRANDS AT HOME AND ABROAD.
- Harvia is a name that nearly everyone knows to connect with sauna. In this position you will have the unique opportunity to develop our brands as well as yourself.
- We are one of the world’s leading enterprises in the sauna and spa industry and, due to our market expansion, there will be plenty of marketing opportunities and challenges moving forward.
A LARGE RESPONSIBILITY WITHIN MARKETING.
In this position you will be responsible, for the following:
- Managing and developing the visibility of Harvia’s brands.
- Planning and coordination of Harvia’s marketing campaigns and product launches (together with the team and the Chief Marketing Officer).
- The development of Harvia’s digital marketing.
- Harvia’s media-activities, customer communication and participation in investor relations (IR)
Who is an ideal candidate:
A COMMERCIAL MARKETING PROFESSIONAL
- You have worked at least five years in international marketing for branded goods
- As a suitable educational background, you have a business degree in marketing (M.Sc. Econ.) or comparable field.
- You have strong expertise in digital marketing.
- You work naturally together with sales, product development and other stakeholder groups.
A SKILLED INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL COMMUNICATOR
- You have experience in working with advertising agencies and the media.
- You are a skilled communicator, both in written and verbally, and you have previously worked together with communications agencies as well. In case you even have an visual eye, we will regard this as a benefit.
- You work together with the Chief Marketing Officer, the rest of the marketing team and our international organization on a daily basis. Thus your cooperation skills are not limited to external stakeholder groups, but you are also an inspirational and dynamic team player who spars and challenges conventions with appropriate measure.
AN INTERNATIONAL BRAND BUILDER
- As Harvia’s internationalization grows continuously, it would be good for you to have experience with an operational environment of international brands and to be fluent in Finnish and English. Other language proficiencies such as Swedish, German or Russian are an advantage.
- We will also consider working experience in wholesale marketing to be an advantage.
Why this position?
CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES AT AN INTERNATIONAL BRAND.
The most important objectives of your work are:
- Profitable growth of Harvia’s sales with the help of the right kind of marketing
- The development of Harvia’s brand awareness and image
Seldom are such opportunities on offer, where you get to work on developing marketing and communications of a Finnish top brand in an international operating environment. If you want to conquer the world of sauna with Harvia’s fabulous products, then this is your job.
- You can write your application in Finnish or English
- The deadline for applications falls on May 5th, 2019, at 23:59 hrs.
- Please, submit your application using the form below – NOT by email to the contact person.
A first round of interviews is tentatively arranged for week 20, in Muurame.
Tip #1: Explain to us in your CV what your previous jobs have been comprised of. Just a job title doesn’t yet tell the content and expertise involved, or your accomplishments. With your CV you can also convince us of your visual eye.
Tip #2: Remember to tell in your application why you would be suitable for exactly this position, by focusing on your future and your vision as Harvia’s Brand & communications Manager. From your CV we will see what you have done before.
More information about this position can be obtained from Harvia Marketing Director Sami Linna (tel. 040 750 2766) at the following times:
day 25.4. hours 14.00-16.00.
day 2.5. hours 14.30-16.00.
At other times you can contact Personnel Group’s recruitment consultant Hannu Järvimäki, hannu.jarvimaki(at)personnel.fi, telephone: 050 367 0862