Brand and Category Manager
If building loved brands is your passion and if you have a strong commercial drive, an excellent ability to create results through collaboration across teams and strong analytical skills, you would be the right person for this role. We are currently looking to recruit a Brand and Category Manager to join us at our head office in Sipoo for a fixed term maternity leave cover. This positions will sit within the Cheese & BSM marketing team.
As Brand and Category Manager you will support the development and drive the implementation of your assigned brands, using insights to develop strong creative ideas, communication and activation strategies. You will help to build compelling category and brand plans across the marketing mix and consistently deliver brilliant brand activation, in order to connect with and impact consumers and shoppers, and grow the category.
The key responsibilities
- Drive performance across category securing strong buy-in, alignment and ambitious brand plans
- Deliver short and long-term volume, profit and brand equity growth
- Support the development of innovation strategy and ensure effective delivery
- Deliver annual brand plans to meet KPIs, aligned to strategic objectives and within budget
- Track brand performance and recommend actions to strengthen the brand
- Partner with agencies to develop compelling communications including 360 degree channel activation plans
To be successful in this role you will have appropriate brand management experience preferably within the FMCG industry. You will also have a degree within a marketing or business related discipline. You should be able to demonstrate both commercial acumen and effective project management skills. Good communication skills are essential for this position along with the ability to work well with others as part of a team. We would like you to be creative, confident and outgoing with a true passion for brands and a desire to achieve great results. Finally, you speak Finnish and English language business fluent.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply no later than April 5th. For additional information call Nnenna Liljeroos, Head of Marketing, Cheese and Butter (+358 50 5613876).