BNI/NSSS Test Analysis Engineers
Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for BNI/NSSS Test Analysis Engineers for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Support to the NSSS, BNI and Overall commissioning branches for the impact analysis from the new Technical changes on the commissioning documentation and activities
- Release for Application of the Commissioning documentation
- Issuance of the test reports
- Validation of the test results
- Validation of the requalification tests with the Commissioning Branches
- Follow-up of the closure of the commissioning deviations and open points
- Checking the highlighting of the I&C functional diagrams after validation of the I&C functions during the commissioning activities
- Support to the commissioning branches for the License Holder Commissioning Inspections, Regulatory Commissioning Inspections and Take-Over of Systems to Temporary Operation before Fuel loading.
- Graduated from General or Mechanical engineering School or University
- 2 year’s experiences in nuclear Commissioning or system experience
- Knowledge Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) technology and European Pressurized Reactor (EPR) technology
- MS office knowledge
- Document writing capacity.
- Versatile, Adaptable, Rigorous, Good interpersonal skills, Client & results oriented, attention to details
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.