BMC Remedy Expert, Project
Adecco Finland Oy
Are you motivated managing and controlling different data in configuration and severity issues? Great! We have a great job opportunity to offer in our global High Tech client in Finland!
We are seeking for BMC Remedy Expert to a project assignment. This is a full-time assignment and will commence when suitable professional has been found and duration is until the end of Januari 2022.
What we expect:
• Experience working as BMC Remedy Developer and Administration.
• Demonstrated experience in BMC ITSM Remedy Software modules (e.g., Incident, Problem, Change etc)
• Experience managing Remedy Accounts
• Experience with SQL/Oracle,Java SOAP/RESTExperience in UNIX/LINUX environment
• Knowledge of other remedy tools Remedy Action request System , BMC CMDB, BMC Business Workflow.
• Good to have OS3 experience, BMC Remedy Administrator tool, Integrations, Troubleshooting, use of Jira/Connfluence, Code build, deploy automation and other CI/CD pipeline tools and methodology proficiency
What we promise:
We offer you a global community where you can utilize your strengths. You are entitled to good employment benefits. We provide you a challenging project with the opportunity to grow and develop professionally. The position is a project and remote work is also possible in Finland.
Are you interested?
Would you like to join in highly experienced global team? Please send us your application in English with your desired salary by 16.6.2021. Please don't wait until the last minute as we start to screen applications during the application period.
Recruitment is done in collaboration with Adecco Finland. If you have any questions about this project, please do not hesitate to contact Adecco, recruitment consultant Miia Tarvainen, p. +358 40 558 6523 firstname.lastname@example.org