Bioprocess engineerRoal Oy
We are now looking for a
If you apply successfully for this job, you will join us at an exciting time. Our business is growing and to ensure that this growth continues further, we want you to strengthen our expertise and technology capabilities in R&D
In your role as Bioprocess Engineer you are efficiently executing the research scale microbial cultivations related to the work plan laid out by line manager. You will plan, execute and analyse the cultivations as well as the downstream related experiments and report the results to the line manager and scientists. The work contains both hands on work in the field as well as office hours.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Skilful and precise execution and analysing the research scale microbial cultivations and down streaming experiments adhering to agreed standards and HSE practices
- Supervision of the cultivation experiments and diligent reporting of the results within the team and R&D researchers
- Organizing the workflow and actively maintaining the related infrastructure and devices
- Diligently pursue and deliver on agreed research and development goals
- Maintain, develop and describe R&D methods and protocols
- Lead, tutor and motivate collaborative technicians
Some of your key qualifications are:
- Master degree in engineering or science in the field of bioprocess technology with a solid understanding of techniques in the field (biological systems and process technology)
- Technical hands-on skills with high working standards
- Eyes open attitude and team working skills
- We have an international R&D organization located in several locations and that therefore good English speaking and writing skills are needed
We are looking for a person who has a positive can-do attitude with good communication skills within/out the organisation. This person is results focused personality with an industry mind set and innovativeness. We appreciate a high level of responsibility and accountability and willingness to expand scientific knowledge.
We offer you a challenging and multifaceted employment opportunity in a fast-growing leading company in the enzyme industry. Our international working environment will offer you the opportunity to further develop yourself personally and professionally. You will find a progressive team-oriented management which supports you through open communication and accessibility. You will join to a modern, creative and innovative company that achieves success through its people. The position is permanent and located in Rajamäki, Finland.
Please send your CV and cover letter with expected salary by latest 25.9.2022. Please note that we process applications received already within the application period.
For more information, please contact Head of Microbial Technology Bas Romein p. +358 (0)40 655 1260 or email@example.com.