BIONOVA/ONE CLICK LCA - TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER - HELSINKI, FINLAND
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER – HELSINKI, FINLAND
Are you an experienced Project Manager and would you like to hop in with fast growing company? Is your passion for creating and improving processes? We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our growing product development team in Helsinki, Finland.
Job description and responsibilities:
In the role of Technical Project Manager you will have a key position in a forerunning, fast growing SaaS product company, and take ownership of development projects for world-leading One Click LCA software platform that helps reduce carbon emissions. This position provides you technical challenges, meaningful mission, autonomy, room for development and a diverse and friendly work environment.
Why Bionova/One Click LCA:
You’ll join a supportive, effective and mission-oriented team in a flexible, friendly work environment. You’ll be working with cutting edge tools and a team of world-class professionals and leading organisations from around the globe to solve one of world’s biggest challenges - decarbonizing buildings and construction, responsible for 40 % of global carbon emissions. We help businesses with science-based and robust metric software that quantifies and improves environmental performance.
What you’ll do:
- Develop technical requirements and specifications together with product management
- Manage development projects from inception to successful delivery
- Manage quality, schedule and cost of the deliverables
- Contribute to strategic decisions regarding technology
- Be point of contact for a number of external development projects using different technologies (cloud-based and desktop installed)
- Communicate on progress with internal stakeholders
- Identify areas to improve efficiency
What you need:
- Substantial experience in software industry
- Solid understanding how a full stack SaaS software works
- At least 5 years of professional experience in project management or comparable
- Passion for creating and improving processes
- Ability to manage expectations, risks and software developers’ work
- Clear and direct style of communication
- Ability to research and make technology decisions
- Fluency in English (no Finnish required)
Are you interested? Would you see yourself in a role of Technical Project Manager at Bionova Ltd/One Click LCA?
Send your CV and application with your salary expectation by February 7th.
Further information from Monday 18th of January: Marjukka Nieminen
+358 50 566 5612 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The start of employment will be as agreed.
(This recruitment is conducted by Helmitehdas Oy)