Are you interested in working in a company, that is on a mission to a zero-carbon future? Our client is looking for billing and receivables administrator for an immediate start. If you are ready to take on a versatile responsibility with the flexibility and freedom of remote work, then this job might be for you! Apply quickly, as the position will be filled as soon as a suitable person is found!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will be responsible for billing new subscriptions and renewals and following up the accounts receivables with customers to ensure timely payments. You will also support sales process documents are in order and appropriately recorded.
As a company, we power the makers of a zero-carbon future, and you contribute to our mission by ensuring we have the funds to invest in growing our business and impact.
* Work on a product that is contributing to more sustainable future
* Substantial freedom - no fixed hours and remote working is ok
* Responsibility and seeing the results of your work directly
* Dynamic, friendly, motivated and diverse team of top-notch professionals
* Great company culture, social events and learning opportunities
This position is available on full time basis either as a remote role within Europe or as an office-based role in Helsinki. The position requires right to work in the location you apply for. The core purpose of the role is to support global business invoicing and collection processes run smoothly.
* Issue invoices based on sales
* Review and invoice renewals, including package changes where necessary
* Review sales documents and records, updating them as necessary
* Keep up to date records for invoicing and sales information
* Manage the accounts receivables and where required, initiate collections
* Supporting tasks such as completing supplier forms and questionnaires
* Ensure all the records are structured and recorded properly across all tools
* Supporting data migration in connection with upcoming CRM update process
* Support the team with other related tasks
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* At least 1 year of experience in billing and accounts receivable processes
* Strong communication skills
* Good teamworking skills
* Fluent verbal and written English
* Knowledge and experience with sales processes are seen as an advantage
As an employee you are
* Equipped with a get things done attitude and push for improvements
* Diligent towards administrative tasks and attention to detail
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Permanent
* Location: Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Youll join a supportive, effective and mission-oriented team in a flexible, friendly work environment. Team of 90+ consist of 20 nationalities in over a dozen countries. Youll be working with a team of world-class professionals and leading organisations from around the globe to solve one of worlds biggest challenges - decarbonizing construction and manufacturing sectors.