Big data trainee
We are now hiring summer trainees for summer 2020! Do you want to spend the summer with us and gain valuable experience and a new network?
Big Data trainee position is aimed at young professionals, recent graduates and students who want to make an impact for a better and smarter society.
We offer you a great opportunity to work in a global company who make a difference in the society. The success of this summer job is up to you – be proactive and ask a lot of questions to get the most out of this experience. We are looking for you, with curious minds, with the right attitude and a true interest in our business.
What we offer you
As a summer trainee you will get a Buddy to guide you in your work. We embrace Learning as a lifestyle to ensure your constant learning and your growth as professional. You’ll also be part of Tieto Young Professionals network, join the summer trainee onboarding day with all the other trainees and enjoy the farewell event at the end of the summer.
Are you ready to make an impact?
Send us your application if you want to boost your career with the following:
- Inspiring team of hard core professionals in cloud based big data solutions to learn from
- Real world problem solving with customers whose work make a difference e.g. in healthcare or in the industry
- Familiarize yourself with bleeding edge technologies that did not exist last summer
- Possibility to start part time before the summer and continue like that after the summer
- Possibility for Master’s Thesis or Pro Gradu
Show us what you got!
We are looking for someone who has
- A solid set of software development related studies with good grades
- Interest in cloud technologies and big data processing
- Familiarity with Python and/or Java
- Interest in project work related to big data processing, some experience in machine learning
- Fluent English and other languages are considered as additional bonus
- A determined attitude to tackle challenges and learn new things
Did we get you excited?
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send your CV and Cover letter by 2nd of February. Be quick – we will evaluate candidates continuously.
If you would like to know more about the position, team or Tieto as a company, Head of Offering Development Teemu Ekola on 18 December (9-10 EET) at +358 50 331 9807 or reach him via email at any time: email@example.com. If you have questions about applying, please contact Summer trainee project lead Saara-Sofia Koponen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Summer trainee period for this position is preferably from May/June to August (exact date will be decided with manager).
Please note that we do not handle applications via email.
Want to know more about summer with us? Check this out:
We are joining forces with EVRY, find out more: