Big Data Consultants
Job Number: 00508544
Make a difference
Make adifference your way
Work whereyou’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured andcultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolestprojects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning andgrowing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference inthe world.
Whateveryou're passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture.Whether you're a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or abusiness problem solver, you'll find an exciting career path on the cuttingedge. We'd love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help youexplore and grow them further.
Accenture’s Analytics practice is looking for Big Data Consultants
Accenture’s Analytics practice is looking for Big Data Consultants to join our team of open-minded, multinational and technology-driven people. In Accenture Analytics, we turn data into actionable insights in the new digitalized world.
As part of Accenture’s global team, you will have the opportunity to work with likeminded and inspiring colleagues with the latest technologies. With our broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver high-performing results.
As a Big Data Consultant, you will participate implementing full lifecycle solutions for modern data platforms from requirements analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, application design and development till testing, and deployment.
As a Big Data Consultant, your key responsibilities may include:
- Participate in implementing complete Big Data solutions, including data acquisition, storage, transformation, and analysis as well as executing proof of concepts to assess the value of Big Data analytics / Machine Learning use cases.
- Participate in vendor landscape and technology assessments (covering for example Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, TensorFlow etc.)
- Participating in implementing architecture roadmaps for next generation Big Data Analytics solutions for our clients
- Data profiling and data analysis using emerging data technologies
- Design, implement and deploy custom applications on Hadoop
- Design, implement and deploy data loaders to ingest data into Hadoop/NoSQL
- You preferably have some of the following qualifications and interest to grow on the others:
- Master's Degree or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or similar
- Experience and/or interest in designing and building Big Data solutions using Hadoop or NoSQL databases
- Experience and/or interest in working with open source eco-system components such as Apache Spark, Apache Flume, Apache Oozie, Apache Hive, Apache Drill, Apache Kylin, Apache Flink, Apache HBase, Apache Cassandra, Apache Kafka
- Hands-on coding experience in one or more of: Scala, Java or Python
- Experience and/or interest in working with version control, continuous integration and automated tests
- Strong interest in growing your own technology skills
We also value previous experience in some of the following and interest to grow on the others:
- Experience in resource management frameworks such as Docker and/or Mesos
- Experience designing and implementing relational data models working with RDBMS
- Experience in managing and modeling data using Hadoop and NoSQL data stores
- Experience or understanding in predictive modeling and machine learning especially using Big Data technologies
- Understanding of traditional ETL tools, RDBMS, SQL
- Experience or understanding of large scale cloud data solutions using platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in designing and building different data access patterns from Hadoop/NoSQL data stores
- Experience or interest in emerging technologies such a cognitive computing, AI, etc.
Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful.
Accenture offers a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow and advance. We are driven by the best results but we never forget to support each other. We like to challenge our employees and give them the opportunity to shine and succeed. We invest heavily in our people’s growth and knowledge development.
Our best and only asset is our people. We believe they’re at their best when knowing what is expected from them and we want to support them in different life phases. Our extensive MyWellbeing –program is one of our key tools for that.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, ethnicity, culture, age etc. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application as well as your transcript of records and salary request in English. We look forward to meet you!