Big Data Architects
Job Number: 00508542
Make a difference
Make adifference your way
Work whereyou’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured andcultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolestprojects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning andgrowing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference inthe world.
Whateveryou're passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture.Whether you're a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or abusiness problem solver, you'll find an exciting career path on the cuttingedge. We'd love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help youexplore and grow them further.
Accenture’s Analytics practice is looking for Big Data Architects
Accenture’s Analytics practice is looking for Big Data Architects to join our team of open-minded, multinational and technology-driven people. In Accenture Analytics, we turn data into actionable insights in the new digitalized world.
As part of Accenture’s global team, you will have the opportunity to work with likeminded and inspiring colleagues with the latest technologies. With our broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver high-performing results.
As a Big Data Architect, your key responsibilities may include:
- Participating in vendor landscape and technology assessments (covering for example Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, NoSQL etc.) and executing proof of concepts to assess the value of Big Data use cases.
- You will architect modern data solutions in a hybrid environment of traditional and modern data technologies and build as well as implement architecture roadmaps for next generation Big Data Analytics solutions for our clients.
- Your tasks also include assessing and defining tactical and strategic opportunities to enable our clients to achieve new business capabilities through the use of Big Data and traditional tools and technologies.
- Big Data Architect leads and consults the clients in full lifecycle implementation from requirements analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, application design and development till testing, and deployment.
- We also expect you to be involved in sales cases of Information Management work, adopting, utilizing and further developing Accenture's Information Management approaches, methodologies and assets and actively participate in related Big Data communities and technology forums.
You preferably have some of the following qualifications and interest to grow on the others:
- Master's Degree or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or similar
- Experience in building and implementing architecture roadmaps for next generation enterprise data and analytics solutions
- Experience in designing, building and operationalizing production-grade Big Data solutions using modern data technologies such as Hadoop or NoSQL databases
- Experience with open source eco-system components such as Apache Spark, Apache Flume, Apache Oozie, Apache Hive, Apache Drill, Apache Kylin, Apache Flink, Apache HBase, Apache Cassandra, Apache Kafka
- Hands-on coding experience in one or more of: Scala, Java or Python
- Strong interest in growing your own technology skills
We also value previous experience in some of the following and interest to grow on the others:
- Experience in architecting large scale Hadoop/NoSQL operational environments for production deployments
- Understanding of traditional ETL tools, RDBMS, SQL
- Understanding of metadata management with Hadoop and NoSQL data in a hybrid environment
- Experience in large scale cloud data solutions using platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in re-architecting and rationalizing traditional data environments with Hadoop or NoSQL technologies
- Knowledge of enterprise security frameworks and tools
- Experience with resource management frameworks such as Docker and/or Mesos
- Related certifications such as TOGAF
face="Arial" size="3"> Why Accenture?
Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful.
Accenture offers a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow and advance. We are driven by the best results but we never forget to support each other. We like to challenge our employees and give them the opportunity to shine and succeed. We invest heavily in our people’s growth and knowledge development.
Our best and only asset is our people. We believe they’re at their best when knowing what is expected from them and we want to support them in different life phases. Our extensive MyWellbeing –program is one of our key tools for that.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, ethnicity, culture, age etc. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application as well as your transcript of records and salary request in English. We look forward to meet you!