We are searching for Big Data Architect for development of customers’ cloud data platform solutions and technically lead customer deliveries. Your responsibilities include various tasks from presales support to architectural lead role and hands-on development in customer deliveries.
We expect you to have proven skills in the latest big data technologies and passion to continuously learn new things and aim higher.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- Experience in working with cloud environments, preferably Azure
- Hands-on experience in working with big data integration and processing tools such as Azure Data Factory, Databricks and Spark
- Hands-on experience in working with Data Lakes and Data Warehouses
- Familiarity with SQL
- Familiarity with some programming languages such as Python or Java
- CI/CD experience including use of Git, Jenkins and Azure DevOps or other similar CI/CD tools
- Experience with deployment automation and infrastructure as code concepts using tooling such as Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation, ARM, etc.
- Understanding of Public, Private, & Hybrid Cloud Strategies
- Experience in Data Vault or other data modeling methodologies
- Understanding of information security and privacy issues related to cloud solutions
- Several years of experience in working in key technical roles in complex product development and/or other data or SW development projects
- Good communication skills and ability to work independently with the customer representatives
We also highly appreciate your proficiency to work in both Finnish and English languages, though Finnish is not mandatory
We offer you
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT: Being part of this team, we guarantee that you keep developing professionally and that you stay in the frontline of data business.
- MEANINGFUL PROJECTS: Our projects make an impact. We are helping the biggest companies in Finland to become data-driven and you will have a close look on certain areas of market development
- HARDCORE PROS: We can proudly say that we have succeeded in building a team of outstanding professionals whose core competencies support each other.
- FLEXIBILITY: We offer the flexibility to organise your work the way it suits you the best.
Join us and make your mark!
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send us your application as soon as possible, we will evaluate candidates continuously.
For additional information please contact our Talent Acquisition Consultant, Minna Ahlvik on the phone +358 406741077 or via email: minna.ahlvik@TietoEVRY.com