ISS Palvelut Oy
We are now looking for a Bid Manager to our commercial unit.
This role, reporting to the Head of Commercial Excellence in Finland, is to work with bid teams in key clients to architect the transformation of their Facility Management operating model. This transformation allows the client to focus on their core business and enhance end-user satisfaction at the same time as optimizing the value of customers’ assets and optimizing operating costs.
Your tasks and responsibilities in this role are to
- Drive the development of ISS Services Finland’s product marketing and sales material development and take ownership of producing world class value argumentation and material
- Participate and lead creation of bid documents in general and per bid
- Act as a bid manager in selected sales cases, making sure of a timely delivery and high quality end result
- Produce, update and distribute project plan for bids to ISS Country Bid Team
- Communicate with internal bid teams ensuring timelines are being met for proposal responses
- Analyse client requirements and drivers, competitor strengths and weaknesses.
Experience and background that we are looking for
- Master’s degree or similar education
- 4-8 years relevant work experience in a similar role/industry
- Experience in creation of product marketing material and value argumentation
- Experience in project management and market analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- Team driven, ability to multi-task, project management
- Microsoft Office. Adobe Illustrator + InDesign considered to be an advantage
- Dominant traits: High level of structure, strong analytical skills, persistent way of working
- Common commercial traits include high work capacity, contact/communication skills and empathy.
As a Bid Manager you should also be
- A commercially orientated person, who is attracted to a results-focused and goal-orientated culture
- Fluent in written and spoken Finnish and English, Swedish considered to be an advantage
- Owner of commercial instinct and proven problem-solving skills, with a can-do attitude
- Able to convince others and promote one´s own agenda forward even in challenging and changing business environments
- Able to handle collaboration and build one solution for customer
- Able to organize and coordinate people & things, project management
- Able to visualize and productize ISS services to Bid content and presentations (service design)
- Able to work independently and also coordinate others work
- Results-driven and with an entrepreneurial mind set
- Good in communication and to have strong social skills
- Align with ISS’s core values with a genuine interest in business issues coupled with a focus on team-working and sharing expertise to support the personal development of others.
We offer you professional development possibilities and opportunity to use one´s expertise and provide professional insight in a new role, influence and contribute to ISS bidding practices and creation of new bid models, networking with colleagues in Nordic countries, working closely with customers and internal teams.
For further information, please contact our Head of Commercial Excellence, Ilmari Ollila 050 463 6180 29.7.2020 10:00-12:00 or 31.7. 08:00-10:00.
IF you are the one we are looking for, fill in our application form by the 14th of August by using the link below. Please attach also the Application letter/Cover letter and your CV.